lots of kills

N2HIPSI

1 of 463
i went to gettysburg airport 2nite for street racin. lots of fast cars and sum rice. well i was runnin 110 with 22 lbs of boost and the nittos. my first race was against a trailered mustang on slicks. it was full race gutted with a 351. the first time we went he beat me by a car length. the second time we went, i beat him by 1/2 a car. then i raced a c5 vette with heads, headers, full borla exhaust, and a procharger. he dynoed 471rwhp. i beat him by 2 cars. next victim was a ford ranger with a 347 stroker. i beat him by 8 cars. there were multiple mustang victims in between these. My other losses were to a trailered 280z with a small block chevy on slicks(by 1 car), a trailered 67 nova(full tube chassis,31 in et drags,496 fuel injected big block) (lost by 3 cars) and finally a trailered mustang with 351 stroked to 414ci, slicks, fiberglass all over, known to run 10.40's. I only lost to him by 2 cars. I never lost to anything that drove in on its own power and almost took out some pretty serious trailered stuff. not bad for a full weight, a/c street tired, street driven car. If I'd a took my slicks, I might not have lost at all.

Good kills. Taking out trailored cars with a little v6. That's why I love these cars.