Lower air dam

I think I have a never been installed nos one.
I'll post pic and price when I get home this evening

If you Message my buddy Derrick I have a driverside airdam in driver condition at my house that belongs to him. You can ask him if he wants to sell it I'm not using it. Mrneg9 is his screen name. BTW Great guy to deal with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brand new, never been installed.
$90 shipped

20160312_084641.jpg

good find!
I searched all over and only found them at gbodyparts.
I'll do 60 shipped

These are discontinued so you might want to check on that website first!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

good find!
I searched all over and only found them at gbodyparts.
I'll do 60 shipped
Sounds good. Does paypal work for you?
A while since I have done a PP transaction but I think you need the first name on the account and phone to send a payment request
Jen 320-267-5372 (my wifes)

I lowered my price because was lead to believe these are still available and at the 60 dollar price. If thats not true and these are discontinued, then at $90, thats still a heck of a deal since gbody parts is getting $140 a side for them.
Unless we can prove they are still available that cheap, I better keep my original price. I'm like anybody else, nobody wants to give their stuff away, lol.
Let me know if your still interested. If I had a good used one, I'd sell it to you pretty cheap, I just checked my stuff and don't have any used

I lowered my price because was lead to believe these are still available and at the 60 dollar price. If thats not true and these are discontinued, then at $90, thats still a heck of a deal since gbody parts is getting $140 a side for them.
Unless we can prove they are still available that cheap, I better keep my original price. I'm like anybody else, nobody wants to give their stuff away, lol.
Let me know if your still interested. If I had a good used one, I'd sell it to you pretty cheap, I just checked my stuff and don't have any used
Ordered online for 62.24 instead of going back and forth. I gave you the website, not much more i can do.