Lspbc Dyno Event

fast86gn

Texas Moderator
Staff member
Here is the info on the Dyno event

Dyno Event @ A&S Automotive in Keller 2985 Keller Hicks Rd Ph# 817 431 3150
Event is from 9am - 5pm on Saturday Nov. 10th Paid club members are free to Dyno any car they own.
Non club members are invited to dyno there cars (any make or model) for $30.00 So spread the word.

Unlimited pulls for everyone as time permits.
There will be a award for the top HP & TQ combined numbers for Buick or
Buick powered only.

We will have a table set up for registration. First come first serve.
For more info call me at 214 629 7429

Isn't anyone coming to this? No one's posting. I think I've rounded up several folks from the LT1 boards to come out. For $30 for non-club members for as many pulls as time permits is a bargain!

I have posted this event on several boards with some good feedback. I expect a lot of cars to show up.
Where is the interest on this board? :confused: :confused:

Just saw this, unfortunately I will be in Houston. I will try to make the next event.

Dave, is that 86 ready yet?

Dan

Next event and last this year is the Xmas party on Dec.01.
After that is Autorama in Feb and the Southern V6 clash in March.

My 86 should be rolling by Feb. I'll have the 97 at the Dyno event.
Have a good trip to Houston.

I wanted to dyno the GTO,but my damn job has me on call once again.:mad:
ou must be on call for the other side of Dallas, if you get there real early you should be able to get on and off the dyno pretty quick, or have Deanne drive it out there and I'll make sure Scott treats it right :) ..I won't let Dave hammer on it :D

I'm going to try and make it to watch. Tranny slipping too bad to dyno! My buddy may bring his vette. R.B.

I should be there. Have some things going on that day so don't know when I'll be there right now. I would like to take my GN and hopefully my old 442 just to see.

dyno

I will be there to watch as my car is not ready to be flogged on yet.:mad: I will make it to the next one for sure. Don't forget to post who had the highest numbers!!

Mike