LSPBC @ Redline Raceway 07/24/10!

SuperCPA

I don't feel tardy.....
The last Lone Star Performance Buick Club racing series event scheduled for 07/10/10 was rained out. This rescheduled event will be Saturday, July 24, 2010 at Redline Raceway. This will be a double points event for the LSPBC members. Come hang out or race with us if you can make it. The gates open at 6:00pm as the afternoon cooling begins. :cool:

Redline Raceway Website

Map to Redline Raceway

Reline_logo_black_border.jpg

I'll pass the info onto the Bergers Carl. They may be able to come and they're looking at being a Kennedale on the 19th of September.

I'll pass the info onto the Bergers Carl. They may be able to come and they're looking at being a Kennedale on the 19th of September.
Thank you sir! The more I think about it, the more I think we should turn that day into a Brand X Bash event. I'll see what Phil thinks about the idea.

You have to at least have it ready for the Buick vs Ford event in Noble. We are going to need all the cars there we can get. ;)

Doing my best Carl. Dan thinks it should be done by now but won't come down and help.:( I think it's over his head.:biggrin: I took the night off but will be hitting it again tomorrow and see if I can get the fender work done. Then on the the rest of the mods.:eek: