LT1 Experts Step Inside

turbofish38

Le Pétomane
Okay guys I need your opinions on what this part is. I was out looking for the usual junk in the self service yards and I ran across this contraption sitting on top of a 94 Caprice Cop Car. The top of the manifold was milled flat so this aluminum block would sit flush and tight. There are only 6 pipe plugs on it so if it is for NOS than it's a six shooter. There were no plugs on the passenger side. I cant recall reading about any alky injection systems that looked like this either. And I didn't see any module or controller for it. No clues on where this CopCar came from. Maybe some type of Law Enforcement power adder? If anybody wants it let me know and I'll pull it and get it shipped out when I can.

Attachments

• LT1 Intake-1.jpg
    LT1 Intake-1.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 192
  • LT1 Intake-2.jpg
    LT1 Intake-2.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 194
Anybody know what other parts should be part of this conversion? I guess on the next trip back I'll see if there is any evidence of a propane tank mounted in the back. I always assumed that the Propane would have used the port fuel injection type injectors.:confused:

I saw something similar in a government owned Cavalier a while back. There was a tank in the trunk and a bunch of other stuff under the hood. Looks like that one had stuff removed and ports plugged. Interesting find.