LT1 TPS sensor for 93 t/a

usetaboost

SAY CAR RAMROD!!
Are these lt1 exclusive or are there other cars I can get one off of. I'm not being a huge tight ass but I'm going to the junkyard tomorrow and the dealer was closed today.

it's my driver so I gotta keep her alive! Been good so far, just can't get the MPG over 16 for some reason. It's got new plugs, wires, fuel filter. I think the issue with the TPS has been going on for quite some time, longer than what I orginally thought. This could also be the reason for the bad mileage. It had been acting up for at least a month but has gotten really bad the last week. I can't even remember the last time it burned the tires from a dead stop:( Can't expect much from it though with an auto trans and a whole 265hp under the hood. At least it's got a posi.

tried looking up MAFs on that site for which cars to get them off of and it lists the same vehicles for ls1 and lt1 mafs? What's up with that?

i dont know about that, LS1 mafs are different. Check your O2 sensors, they could be bad or the wires might be burnt. This would cause you to run in open loop (runs rich to warm up the engine, and changes to normal operation with a reading from the o2).