M & H Drag Radials Insight?

I ran the 325/50/15 M&H drag radials. They were inconsistent, nothing but spin one time and then hook the next.

I'm running the M+H 28" 275's for 16" rims. I've been very happy with them all summer. They've hooked very well and feel fine on the street under normal driving. A bit mushy side to side but not bad.

So far I've cut 1.50's 60ft with stock un-boxed control arms and stock suspension all around.

I'm also running the 275/55/16 on GTA fronts. They are what made me realize my old tranny was slipping/flaring. With the new tranny finally in, they hook great! I have them at 28# for the street and can foot brake launch around 4# of boost with ZERO spin. Have not been to the track yet, hope to go on Sunday. MJRWOOD, what kind of air pressure have you used at the track for those 1.5 60s?

MJRWOOD, what kind of air pressure have you used at the track for those 1.5 60s?

I've been running 28psi on the street and 17-18psi at the track with some pretty healthy burnouts.

Filled up and cold on the street I can spin them pretty good when the power comes on, but they do a much better job than any regular radial.

I liked mine a lot, but if they get a hole in them it's OVER... I went with MT this time around and we'll see how they do if I keep them.