m&h vs mt drag radials ????

chops

Any feed back on the m&h drag radials only because I have 16 in wheels and m&h makes a 275 /16 drag radial

I don't have personal experience, but a local guy I know has a Built C5 that runs 10.0's and he runs a set of 18" M&H on the street. He said he's tried everything and they work the best. He walked away from me pretty hard on the street and my car was trapping 127. ...try em out, let us know.

I think am convinced on the m&h 275/55/16 am going to order them this week from summit plus they will look bad ass on a 16 inch gta wheel on my t type !!! I will keep you posted on how they hold up to 27 psi!!!!!!

From personal experience........THEY HOOK!!!!! But they don't last long, I had the exact same size when they first came out. They cost me 165.00ea now the prices are through the roof.

I run M&H 275 50 17 and the only time I spin is if I drive to the track and don't do a good burnout first. They work very well on the street.

I had consistent high 1.5's 60 foot times with MT 15" drag radials. I bought 16" GNX style wheels and put in the M&H's. They are 1" taller than my old 15" MT's and I also reinstalled my front sway bar because my car is 99% a street car. At at the BPG with the new 16" M&H's I was disappointed with 60 ft times in the 1.8's!!! Maybe it was the super hot track, hot air temp, or the smaller sidewall on the 16" tire or the addition of the front sway bar or a combo of all that which caused poor 60' times there. I'll try again in Bowling Green and then have a fair comparison. They are awesome street tires!!! I am glad I bought them because at all speeds on the highway they handle great.