MA State Trooper leaves man in coma

EVIL

BANNED FOREVER
To protect and serve! My tax dollars hard at work!

Framingham, MA -

A Framingham man, Darius Smith, 25, of 2 Franklin St. was taken by MedFlight helicopter to UMass Medical Center in Worcester after being struck and run over by a hit and run motorist on Monday while riding his bicycle. He remains in a coma. An alert motorist was able to provide police with the registration number of the offending vehicle, which came back as an unmarked Massachusetts State Police cruiser. The Trooper will face charges of leaving the scene of an accident after causing bodily harm, leaving the scene of an accident after causing property damage and negligent operation of a motor vehicle. The charges will be amended should Mr. Smith fail to survive. The State Police are not releasing the name of the accused Trooper citing an ongoing investigation. He is currently on paid administrative leave.

Nice !!!! In my town 2 weeks ago the cops killed 2 guys !!! 1 guy had a pair of scissors and they tazed him and he was apparently unaffected then they shot and killed him. He had friggin scissors they couldn't of shot him in the leg? The 2nd guy they also tazed and he died from the tazing! This is the 2nd guy here in town that cops killed from tazing in the last 2-3 years. Besides the FBI are investigating the cops here and the police chiefs son beating the crap out of a few guys and other various charges against the police.

I don't have the faith in the police I once did for other various reasons as well.

http://meriden.patch.com/articles/t...ng-meriden-police-result-in-death-of-suspects

TAKEA LOOK AT THE LINK BELOW WITH ALL THE CRAP GOING ON WITH THE COPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!! ABOUT 15 STORIES WORTH

http://www.myrecordjournal.com/meriden/police_probe/

THE LINK BETWEEN OUR STORIES IS CROOKED COPS !!!!!

On paid administrative leave? Are you serious?

Google the name David Basard or Bisard. One of the two ways to spell it? It is a cops protecting cops disaster.

The readers digest story is a drunk cop in his squad car ran over a couple motorcyclist, killing one of them. He was given a drug and alcohol blood test which he failed (way way past the legal limit). Now to the cops protecting cops part. The officers who took him to get tested took him to a place where the person who was drawing his blood wasn't authorized to take a sample that is admissible in court. If it had been any of us and we hit and killed a cop on a motorcycle they would done everything by the book and we would have gotten the death penalty but this @$$ hat is going to get off Scott free.

more happens in your police dept in a week then happens in 10 years in mine. from what i read it sure does sound shady.

On paid administrative leave? Are you serious?

Google the name David Basard or Bisard. One of the two ways to spell it? It is a cops protecting cops disaster.

The readers digest story is a drunk cop in his squad car ran over a couple motorcyclist, killing one of them. He was given a drug and alcohol blood test which he failed (way way past the legal limit). Now to the cops protecting cops part. The officers who took him to get tested took him to a place where the person who was drawing his blood wasn't authorized to take a sample that is admissible in court. If it had been any of us and we hit and killed a cop on a motorcycle they would done everything by the book and we would have gotten the death penalty but this @$$ hat is going to get off Scott free.

we had 1 of these down here in CT as well. a drunk cop runs over a kid on a bike and his dad the police chief drove him away from the scene and half a$$ covered it up and i believe they are both in trouble on that 1 as well. and the kid died too

down in new haven we had 3 or 4 cops shooting off their guys last week or the week before and they are in trouble as well.

point is if your a cop your suppose to be held to a higher standard thats why they put you through all those tests and all the back ground checking.