Machine Work

DOC420

I plan on having performance engineering do some work for me. they are located in Ross, Ohio. I am just outside Cincinnati. i was just wondering if i could get a ballpark figure on how much this may run me. I here they are closest place that does good work and they have done many turbo 3.8's. I am installing a cat crank stock stroke, K1 rods, wiseco .030 over forged pistons.i would like them to install cam bearings, and assemble shortblock with a girdle. if the girdle is to costly then what about forged main caps. Any input would be helpful. i have looked for their phone number but cant seem to find one. Thanks a lot guys. Peace

I plan on having performance engineering do some work for me. they are located in Ross, Ohio. I am just outside Cincinnati. i was just wondering if i could get a ballpark figure on how much this may run me. I here they are closest place that does good work and they have done many turbo 3.8's. I am installing a cat crank stock stroke, K1 rods, wiseco .030 over forged pistons.i would like them to install cam bearings, and assemble shortblock with a girdle. if the girdle is to costly then what about forged main caps. Any input would be helpful. i have looked for their phone number but cant seem to find one. Thanks a lot guys. Peace

Girdle will be cheaper than steel caps.

You should check out Lonnie Diers (spelled wrong?) of Extreme Automatics. He is in you area and is a vendor on this board. I've heard lots of good things of the work he has done.

Girdle will be cheaper than steel caps.

You should check out Lonnie Diers (spelled wrong?) of Extreme Automatics. He is in you area and is a vendor on this board. I've heard lots of good things of the work he has done.

Thumbs up here Lonnie Diers built my engine and tranny. Its doing fine!!!