Maf numbers with scanmaster?

Turbo__Tim

One heck of a Tim!
I'm taking a survey, to see what we are flowing, according to the scanmaster.

It would be interesting to see what is typical with cast stock heads, ported and polished heads, and aluminum heads.

Since I started this thread, I'll go first..:)

My gn-1's show 170 at 15 psi. Since that needs to be doubled (using the extender chip, and translator+) then I'm actually getting 340 gps.

Dammit! On page 2 already? It's all about me, so everyone stop posting and answer this....:)

I would like to see guys with extender chips post their numbers too. Give us a track MPH as well so we can start a small data base.
Mike Licht

Bump! :) No replies? Come on guys, somebody needs to add something here. When I ate a cam lobe, I could see it in the MAF numbers, so this is a good tool for all of us!

Bump. :)

Come on guys, somebody go out and do a wot blast, and see what your MAF numbers are. I'm wondering if I am getting a true reading......

Stock mass air,went right to 236 then to 255 and held until I let out.Readings were at 16-17lbs of boost.Been thinking of putting the translator and LS1 meter in that I have laying around to see what happens.

I am pretty sure I did 320 on the stock heads. Mods. in siggy.

That would be at 18psi.

Went to the Maxeffort about a year ago so I wouldn't trust my memory too much. ;)

Glad to be of help tho. :D

I have recorded 220 or so at 16psi with stock heads on DirectScan in second gear.

I see a easy 255 with 14psi boost, with lightly ported heads and stock MAF. I just put on the translater and 3 1/2 sensor. Curious to see what it is now.

Way2QWK, We are curious as well!! :)

Bumping this up for the 'night shift'...:)

Thanks everybody for their replies. Some of you need to go out and do a WOT blast for us today....

Just checked a DS file I have from my QUICKEST and FASTEST run EVER in Las Vegas in Nov.
Keeping in mind that I have completely stock, untouched heads, intake, and block, etc.

Mine maxed out at 180 (extender). This was at 27# of boost.

MAF WOT values

Remember, when running an Extender, if your WOT switch
is not on ZERO the MAF values will differ.

TB

Re: MAF WOT values

Originally posted by TurboBob
Remember, when running an Extender, if your WOT switch
is not on ZERO the MAF values will differ.

TB

Which direction and how much would they differ? To get my track fueling where I need it, I can't leave the WOT switch on zero.

At 23 psi boost my T-Type is reading ~460 gps and injectors at 100% (static fuel pressure is at 45 psi). That sound right for my combo?

Anybody else? Any 10 second cars out there?