MAF translator Pro, Aeromotive A1000, Billet Regulator, Spoiler

Daniel Jost

Squirtin six
MAF Translator PRO, What is pictured comes with it, it worked well when removed for stand alone ECM. I have the harness to hook it up and the data cable for your laptop. You will have to contact Bob Bailey or Full Throttle Speed for a chip to fit your combo and to get the software/firmware/instructions for this, currently Firmware 4.40. SOLD

Aeromotive A1000, Works well just upgraded to bigger Fuelab, low miles $200 Shipped

Kirbans Billet Fuel Pressure Regulator, A little oxidation but works well $60 Shipped

2 GM flex fuel sensors 1 ford flex fuel sensor W/pigtail, These are yard pulls and I have used several of them for Flex fuel swaps on stand alone computer setups and they work great! $60 Each shipped

Soiler-Sold

Shipped to the lower 48 states, prices OBO

MAF Translator PRO, What is pictured comes with it, it worked well when removed for stand alone ECM. I have the harness to hook it up and the data cable for your laptop. You will have to contact Bob Bailey or Full Throttle Speed for a chip to fit your combo and to get the software/firmware/instructions for this, currently Firmware 4.40. $190 Shipped

Aeromotive A1000, Works well just upgraded to bigger Fuelab, low miles $200 Shipped

Kirbans Billet Fuel Pressure Regulator, A little oxidation but works well $60 Shipped

2 GM flex fuel sensors 1 ford flex fuel sensor W/pigtail, These are yard pulls and I have used several of them for Flex fuel swaps on stand alone computer setups and they work great! $60 Each shipped

Soiler-Sold

Shipped to the lower 48 states, prices OBO

What model of GM flex fuel sender? Can I get a pic!!!!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Fpr is sold .

money order is fine I have one gm ffs left, ill do $50 shipped to the lower 48.

Thanks, Dan