Maintenance Questions????

DigRun?

Quik Brick
What weight oil should i use in my 1986 T-type?

What Plugs, and what should i gap them at?

Exhaust, turbonetecs turbo (not sure of size, no larger than stock) 14lbs of boost, MSD wires, adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

Ive noticed the oil pressure is at zero on my gauge at idle (after engine is hot), not sure if its my gauge, the wrong weight of oil, or my oil pump is on its way out. Changing the oil to see if improves.

First mods

Scan tool to monitor the engine. A Scanmaster.
I use 10W30. There was a great oil talk at the Richard Clark meet this past weekend. The recommendation was to use ZDDP additive in addition to what ever oil you choose. The issue is that the oil companies have removed most of the necessary stuff with EPA restrictions and to not kill catalytic converters.
Alcohol injection. WWW.ALKYCONTROL.COM Cools the intake charge and adds octane at the same time.

Others will have their opinions, but that is a few of mine...

I assume there aren't any local auto parts retailers who sell this additive. Its an internet thing?

I assume there aren't any local auto parts retailers who sell this additive. Its an internet thing?

My dad talked to the guy that is a distributer for the ZDDP addictive. I can ask my dad to see if he still has his business card (phone #), lmk if your interested.

i just saw and 84 hurst with a gn drivetrain in the gm high-tech january 09
edition was that yours.mikestertwo

I'm all the way in Florida :( ill just order some. Thanks though

<<<----Interested in other ideas / opinions :)

Not sure but it's said the Valvoline ZR1 racing oil still has zinc in it. It's also said some of the Shell Rotella oils still have zinc.