Major Performance part sale, everything must go!

Is the cold air still avail.?? If so is it the complete set up and what MAF is it set up for? Thanks Sal

Yes its still available setup for 3" or 3.5" maf. I will have to check. However, I switched to mafless at one point in time and have a direct replacement piece of pipe Mark made for me to replace the maf. So I guess you could say it will work with or without a maf.

I dunno...Ive asked like 4 times on the bracket....and still cant get a responce.....am I the only one that can see my posts?:confused: :confused:

Sorry, I have been trying to keep up with all the posts along with working 16 hour days. Are you the one that has been emailing me? If not, I do have someone in front of you. I am making sure to keep track of who is first in line. I apologize for the delays guys. I know it seems I keep saying that, but I have alot on my plate right now.:(

Ok, Trade fell through so everything except the TB/Plenum/PP is available. Throw me some offers. To those of you who have already asked about the parts, do not worry as I kept you first in line. I am taking pictures tomorrow and should have them posted by tomorrow night. Thank you all for your patience!

Scott

Ok, Trade fell through so everything except the TB/Plenum/PP is available. Throw me some offers. To those of you who have already asked about the parts, do not worry as I kept you first in line. I am taking pictures tomorrow and should have them posted by tomorrow night. Thank you all for your patience!

Scott

Alky Kit sold :D

Headers
IMG_0182-1.jpg

IMG_0181-1.jpg

Downpipe & Wastegate
IMG_0180.jpg

IMG_0179.jpg

IMG_0178.jpg

Champion AC Delete Bracket
IMG_0176.jpg

IMG_0177.jpg

PT54 Turbo
IMG_0174.jpg

IMG_0175.jpg

Ok guys, along with my 86GN partout that you have seen on the boards, I am also considering selling these performance parts. I am currently working on a deal with another board member, but if he should not want anything, here is the list.

The following parts literally have 20 miles on them unless otherwise stated! The car sat in the garage for 7 years while being built. If you should need or want any proof, I can have you talk to a couple of my buddies out here to vouch for me. :)

I will start at the top of the motor.

PTE Front Mount Intercooler painted eastwood radiator black with polished aluminum pipes. (pipes have lots of little scratching) w/ attached HKS SSQ Blow off valve, hole for alky injection and bung for IAT sensor.
Accufab 70MM polished Throttle Body
PTE 70MM Polished Plenum w/ matching RJC Powerplate
Siemens 55LB Low impedance injectors
FAST Bank to Bank Wideband ECU (purchased used) Software was upgraded a couple years ago.
Champion AC Delete Power steering pump bracket.
ATI Non-Lock Converter NEW in box 3200-3400 stall for 2004R. <---VERY LIGHT (Cost me $800 new)
PTS Shallow Tranny pan kit, new never installed
PTS Shift kit, new never installed
Dual Spal Fans
PT54 Turbo
ATR 3" Downpipe w/ATR External Wastegate.
ATR HP116D 2 1/2" stainless dual exhaust w/ gutted 3" cat. (may need to come out in one piece as I had the connections welded.
ATR Headers (purchased used)
Innovative Boost Controller
Razor's alkycontrol alcohol injection.
Accell Coil pack.
Mark Hueffman Big Mouth aluminum intake (polished by my brother)
B&M Transcooler with Fan.

Forgive me if I do not have prices. But I will try to have prices for everything soon. Until then, please just pm offers. If you email me asking me how much I want, it will just be a waste of time as I will be trying to get the amounts I want together tonight. So unless you have an idea of how much you want to offer, please wait for me to post pricing.

Scott
do you stell have front mont intercooler a much dou you want

No reasonable offers will be refused. 75 dollars for an innovative boost controller is NOT reasonable. (you know who you are);)

Innovative Boost controller
Razor's Alky
HP116D ATR Dual exhaust

These three items are sold!

Many still available taking offers.

pending sale on:

Champion bracket
ATR Headers
Big mouth intake

Still available
PT54

ATR downpipe w/ external gate.