Making Buick Video 8.......

GNflyby

The Video Guy
I'm going to start on the 8th Buick Video and I would like to use member pics and vids. If you have a pic or video of your car that you would like in the video please email it to me; 87grandnational@gmail.com or post it. Thanks, Nelson.

here are some pics of my car.

DSC08371.sized.jpg

johnc_ttype_side.jpg

johnc_wheels1.jpg

johnc_ttype_side2.jpg

fd1005_oct9_05%20208.jpg

V6 Beast said:

That was kinda funny & kinda sad all at the same time. Unreal damage there, one for the record books. There's always next year :cool:

PS- ANYONE with pictures and/or videos of their car that have our suspension parts on it, PLEASE pass them along to me asap. E-mail, CD, mail, website, etc is fine, whatever you have. Going to make a DVD type presentation with videos and still shots & music for a trade show coming up. If we get enough material to do this, we plan to bring it to the '06 Nats & play it on the big screen all week long in the vending area :D Please include Name, car info, ET/MPH/60 ft info, etc. Will try to include all you send us if we can! Got more than one, SUPER! Also, any shots of Dave England's gold TSM car at the Midwest Challenge (morocco US41) this fall would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!! Time for all of you to be famous!