Man.. 64mph on the water feels FAST..

nordy racer

nordy racer said:
Took the Outlaw out for the first time today.. 4 people, 80gals, 2-3ft waves and we were able to hit 64 with a head wind.. MAN, i found my new speed nitch.. I couldn't get the damn wife from behind the steering wheel.
000_1236.jpg
[/URL]

000_1238.jpg
[/URL]

000_1242.jpg
[/URL]

Hey Phill, I just tried the pics too an it didnt work, it looks like he put two links up. I went ahead and deleated the first half. try it now on my reply where I quoted him.

You got the relationship speed to water right... We went out once on jet skis and me being the crazy one I thought it would be funny to jump off the back of the two-seater at 61 mph....... :eek: I skipped three times before going under,less swimming trunks. I hurt everywhere for about 2 weeks. But nobody else will try it??? Nice boat by the way!!! Looks like yall will have a lot of fun on it.

Wow, nice boat. Whats it powered by? Looks like you launched out of Long Beach Marina. Ocean temp right now is about 59*. Summer time it should be about 10* warmer. Ya might need to get some water skis, or other toys to complement your new toy ;) . For only living in So. Cal. a month, I'd say that your getting the hang of it pritty quick. Looking good, and enjoy :cool: .

graza002 said:
Hey Phill, I just tried the pics too an it didnt work, it looks like he put two links up. I went ahead and deleated the first half. try it now on my reply where I quoted him.

got them! Nice boat... I like it

Mike,

You obviously have too much disposable income. I can't say that for myself so if you decide your bank account balance is getting too large please keep me in mind. ;)

Neal