Manual boost adj for THDP?

tlturbo

Tag - WUTSA V8
Hi all,

Please don't yell at me for asking what is probably a repeat question, but I need a quick answer and I've NEVER had luck searching the archives.

I just went from an ATR DP with external wastgate and a manual adjust valve from John Craig (twist valve with two hoses) to a THDP with HD stock actuator.

Would someone please tell me how do I hook up the two hoses on the boost adjust valve to the THDP.

I DON'T HAVE the Y hose and stock solenoid anymore and I use a MaxEffort chip so the computer doesn't control the soleniod anyway..

Many thanks - Terry

correct me if im wrong ..but the max effort is using the computer to control your boost ....i have a thdp and i use an mbc...so my boost solenoid doesnt control my boost ..... i just disconnected the y- hose and connected the end of it to the mbc..it works perfectly ...other than that i would imagine if you hooked the two hoses in line with your boost controller it would do the same thing

the MaxEffort does not control boost....you must do that independent of the computer...just put a piece of vacuum hose between the wastegate and turbo compressor and set your boost with the wastegate arm tension