March 23-Buick vs Ford at ATCO

JerseyGN

I don't know how many of you saw this in the turbo lounge. March 23- Buick vs. Ford at ATCO. Hopefully the weather will break and we can get a good turnout. I know there are a handfull of us from the MAGNA club (http://members.aol.com/grndnatnlx/magna/) heading down.

If you aren't familiar with MAGNA it's a new Turbo Buick club that's just started up. So far the meetings have had pretty good turnout especially considering the colder weather.

I will be there. Buick GN will be under construction until then. Had a good run or two last Novemeber at that track for the recent Buick vs Ford day. We had a bad turnout for the Buicks. Hope it's better this time.

Joe

Guess what guys?....

This time I'll be there!!! I'm taking off work for that Sunday. Its time I attend some Buick races!

I'm not going to race though, only spectating and helping out club members that may need some "crew". :D My car isnt ready for any thrashing.

We need MORE Buicks to show up! Everyone get off your butts, bring those damn Regals out of storage and LETS ROLL!! It's an absolute blast.

Dave....Nice to see your still around!

I will probably show up with my car.....its still in storage, and these nice "warm" 50 degree days sure are tough driving around in my daily driver...so I will probably be taking it out soon!

See you guys there, and hopefully some of the RCA crew will come down as well!

Originally posted by TurboRegal84
Dave....Nice to see your still around!

I don't plan on going anywhere to soon. Now if I could just get some nice weather so I can start upgrading the suspension. Not to mention getting that Jim Testa chip in and tuned so I can smoke some Blue Ovals!

See ya on the 23rd!

-Dave

Originally posted by JRSGN
Welp, That makes 3 of us.........
Jim

>>> Should be quite an entertaining day to say the least.......lots of fast TR's, Stangs, hangin out with old friends, making some new ones.

Jimmy how's the UFC going? Still on the "juice"?

See everyone on the 23rd........even Herb......lol. JK Herb.

Originally posted by J Banning
You'll be bringing "The Jack" with you I hope.

>>>> I hadn't planned on racing but maybe I can sneak the Jack in for $hits and grins. I think Jim Rome said he needs the Jack to lift Fartie Paltz's wallet out of his pocket....lol.

Ed....congrats on the cage......wanna see ur car in the 10's this year bud.

See you guys there.

Still on the "juice"?

>>>>>>>>>YUP.

I hadn't planned on racing but maybe I can sneak the Jack in for $hits and grins. I think Jim Rome said he needs the Jack to lift Fartie Paltz's wallet out of his pocket....lol.

Good thing you serviced "THE JACK" over the winter cause fARTIE's wallet is VERY heavy & I know it's only a 2 1/2 ton.

Can't wait to SEE EVERYONE :mad:

Originally posted by JRSGN
>>>>>>>>>YUP.

Can't wait to SEE EVERYONE :mad:

>>> Jim,

Just want to say your use of Bold, Black Capital Letters and use of the red angry face is quite nice.......lotta anger there for some reason.

>>> Jim,

Just want to say your use of Bold, Black Capital Letters and use of the red angry face is quite nice.......lotta anger there for some reason.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>YA THINK SO???

Welp, I tried the right way, Now it's the other guys way.

I'm sure that they will but does anyone know it there going to be selling VP down there??
Jim

**Link and event info removed from this post**

The info I had posted here for the event was incorrect. It was for a November event. Sorry for the confusion.

-Banning.

Jim....

Atco does not have "VP race fuels" they do however have Sonoco.

Last time I was there they had:
105 - unleaded
110 - leaded
112 - leaded

The price for all of the above is around the $5.00 - $6.00 a gal range!

I should have my car with me...Im in the process of taking it out of storage, and doing some "work" to it!

Jim....

Atco does not have "VP race fuels" they do however have Sonoco.

Last time I was there they had:
105 - unleaded
110 - leaded
112 - leaded

The price for all of the above is around the $5.00 - $6.00 a gal range!
Thanks Herb.
I'll See ya down there....We will drag artie down, I got about 10 bamboo sticks & I'll give them out & we will beat him with them..... Artie that is....