Max Effort is in!

Originally posted by Thomas Cramer
Just imagine how good your car would run with a Max effort chip and a Power Plate.. Turbo TC.

No imagining needed.
there happens to be more then one way to get a car right.

Re: Cruise fuel

Originally posted by W T- Type
Drop some numbers on your cruise fuel and forget about buying gas.My o2's read 0 cruising down the street and I hardly ever have to put gas in it.And when you punch it all the power is there.Awesome chip.

O2s read 0?.

I can't match that, but with my WB, I was actually running 16:1 AFR during cruise, and with the freezing temps mileage dropped to 27 MPG, from a previous high of 30.2.

Just mwaning there are more then one way to get to one's desired results..

I am going to get one of those wide bands Bruce.
Will the sensor screw into the same place?
Steve

Yes, the WB is the same thread size as the GM type.

I'm beginning to think there are a couple advantages thou to mounting them further downstream.
I cut up a sparl plug anti-fouler, and drilled it out to use for a bung, and then had it welded in right behind the converter flange (no actual converter). There are two sizes one 14, and one 18mm you want the 18mm.

Just angle it slightly so condensation doesn't accumulate in it.

When not in use I put a oil drain plug in it's place. I forget the part number but NAPA has them. Uses a 8mm, 5/16" allen.

Might as well order the Brue Roe Display board before he sells out. The two are a great match.

Originally posted by Whitettype86
Bama GN

Your car looks like New. Looks Awesome:D :D :D
Mybe u should put the car on a chrome
diet;)
I'd like to see more pics of your stereo system in the trunk.

Nice Car Bama GN

Dude, you're right, sparked my interest. All I can say is WOW!! That thing looks gorgeous!!! I'm VERY impressed!!

Nice Car Bama GN,
That looks real nice. I need you in Montgomery to get mine a little painted under the body. That is a great job. Love that polished exhaust. I have a time keeping my GN clean. Darn oil and rubber.

Thanks for the compliments!! I will try to take some more pics this weekend and post them somewhere. (Maybe I can replace the engine picture that makes all the chrome look gold colored.)

I sure am hoping to take this thing to Bowling Green this year. Maybe I can meet some of you guys. I have bought a couple of TurboBuick.com tee shirts. And there is supposed to be a TurboBuick.com tent set up.

Paul.

I have one question for u guys. Can the Max effort chip controll boost also. Right now i have a thrasher 92 chip and planning on getting a smc alchy kit. The chip gets the job done for 25$, but i would like to increase the boost from the cockpit as needed to kill souped up mustangs :D.

The Max effort is a Fuel management system only. You can control spool up through the mixture but NOT boost levels. It'll also control the SMC kit and can pull pump fuel out according to how much alcohol you use. The SMC kit and the M.E. are a perfect match.

I agree with everyone, the ME is the best chip out there. Tip in stumble gone, better spool, better idle, and you never have to adjust FP again. The tech support is the best I've ever had. Anytime I've had a question, my e-mail has usually been returned in a couple hours. I can get my cruise fuel beyond 0. I lean it out until it starts to surge and then add just enough fuel to stop the surging.