Mease performance website down?

CutterTurboT

BOOST
Is the site down? I've been trying to go to it for while now...is there any other place that sales the 24 row stock location intercooler?

Its down and Mease said he doesnt sell to the public anymore,dunno.I wouldnt order directly from him anyway,youd be an idiot.Ive got a Mease 24 row for $950 shipped.Or if you wanna order from a vendor,Bweavy carries em.Contact info is in the sig.HTH :)

I got mine from Brian at G-Body Parts (Bweavy). Fast, great service.

Problem is with IC is its hard to get the best;)

Id think the dealers couldnt keep em in stock;);) Id like to see the 24 row tested against the PTEs new IC "the best ever" stock location according to Joe L. :)

Wonder which one would come out on top:confused:

Originally posted by broke1
Problem is with IC is its hard to get the best;)

Id think the dealers couldnt keep em in stock;);) Id like to see the 24 row tested against the PTEs new IC "the best ever" stock location according to Joe L. :)

Wonder which one would come out on top:confused:

From I've seen, I would put my money (ooh - I guess I already did! ;) ) on the Mease but I'm sure that the PTE unit will be a good one too.

Thats what I say too.Joe Lubrant at PTE thinks differently.

Maybe one day well find out:)

I had thought seriously about the PTE unit but with delivery time being hard to nail down and with BWEAVY having a Mease in stock, the decision was easy - especially after reading Nick Mercales comparo thread from a few months back when he compared the Mease to a FMIC.

The Mease unit is damned impressive and the numbers flow-wise and efficiency-wise look nearly impossible to better. The fit/finish/construction is typical first-class Mease quality so I don't regret buying it in the least!