Midnight Madness Saturday the 7th

WakkoSS

I'm gonna plan on going and am bringing another TR owner, a Vette and maybe...but probably not...a blown '95 Cobra. Anyone coming??

I need to go out there again, however, I was thinking about their slicks only night, but have to wait for June 21st. Not sure yet.

I'll be up there...

..and I may see about bringing a new addition to the family collection of cars.:)

Rebal T

Hey, my brakes on the truck are down to the metal (only 12,000 miles brakes/junk). :mad: So, I will probably not be able to make midnight madness, however, I will definitely go to "slicks only" on June 21st which is also a Saturday night.:eek:

COULD OF HAD A V6

BUY NEW BRAKES AND PUT THEM ON TONIGHT NOT LIKE YOU HAVE ALOT WORK TO DO SINCE YOU HAVE THE TIME TO PLAY ON THE CORRAL SITE :eek: I MEAN turbobuick SITE.

Originally posted by Vendor Defendor
im game if i have a radiator in my car :rolleyes:

scan master should be in next week, finally...

-Neil

Hey Vendor you need a radiator I have one like new let me know......

Rebal T

Baddest Turbo-T in Miami, Little Havana

Re: COULD OF HAD A V6

Originally posted by REBAL T
BUY NEW BRAKES AND PUT THEM ON TONIGHT NOT LIKE YOU HAVE ALOT WORK TO DO SINCE YOU HAVE THE TIME TO PLAY ON THE CORRAL SITE :eek: I MEAN turbobuick SITE.

Better yet, why don't I pay you $5.00/hr and you can change them for me.:eek:

Re: Re: COULD OF HAD A V6

Originally posted by ShouldofhadaV-8
Better yet, why don't I pay you $5.00/hr and you can change them for me.:eek:

That would work for me I blew $ 5.00 at morosso a few weeks ago and didn't even get to run my car that sucks at least I didn't brake anything.:eek: just do the brakes after work you have the AIR TOOLS.

Rebal T

I heard about that. That was you!? I thought it was another local TR guy?

Either way, I can't understand trailering a car 100 miles and not running it because the track tech guy didn't give you preferential treatment.......:confused:

I didn't realize it was going to be slicks only on the 21st. If I get the Buick tuned in time I will definatley be there. The Buick hasn't been to the track in about a year so I just hope to make it down the track in one piece. Slowly but surely I am working all the bugs out of my new combinaiton.

I guarantee you if I tow my Buick to the track 100 mile I will stop at nothing to get a pass.

If the Buick isn't ready I may take the Cobra which put up a rather interting MPH the last time at the track...and don't forget the 12 second "tow vehicle".

Originally posted by jsolsona
I didn't realize it was going to be slicks only on the 21st. If I get the Buick tuned in time I will definatley be there. The Buick hasn't been to the track in about a year so I just hope to make it down the track in one piece. Slowly but surely I am working all the bugs out of my new combinaiton.

I guarantee you if I tow my Buick to the track 100 mile I will stop at nothing to get a pass.

If the Buick isn't ready I may take the Cobra which put up a rather interting MPH the last time at the track...and don't forget the 12 second "tow vehicle".

Well maybe you can run me with your buick or even mustang see how you do.

JUST FOR FUN OF COURSE.........

THEN MAYBE :eek:

Neil (or anybody else),

A good buddy of mine has a set of 26X10.5 MT ET streets with rims for sale for $100.00. Tubes and everything with lots of life left.

Give him a call if your intrested in some traction.
Rusty- 786-255-9446

Later
:cool:

Originally posted by Turbojorge
Neil (or anybody else),

A good buddy of mine has a set of 26X10.5 MT ET streets with rims for sale for $100.00. Tubes and everything with lots of life left.

Give him a call if your intrested in some traction.
Rusty- 786-255-9446

Later
:cool:

already got a set.. thanks though, mine dont have much life left so i figured that i would save them for the new turbo :D

-Neil

Anyone know where to get 5 gallons of Xylene in Palm beach or Broward? I can't find it over a gallon in quantity.

Originally posted by WakkoSS
Anyone know where to get 5 gallons of Xylene in Palm beach or Broward? I can't find it over a gallon in quantity.

you dont want CAM2? they sell it in pompano...

-Neil