Midnight Madness Saturday the 7th

Originally posted by jsta6
Jorge lives!

Where you been? I still got that helmet for you. Going tonight?

Yes, I'm still here. I've just been Prioritizing. I didn't see you at the last meet.

Thanks, I still need that helmet. I'll be emailing you, RETURN IT!

I had plans to drive up with serial killer but it looks like it's not going to be worth it (rain).

Ian, he's in desperate need of the money. The tires come with my old "Nascar" type rims that I used to have my slicks on. They will bolt right on. You have nothing to lose really by seeing them. I really don't now much about them other than he runs tubes in them because one had a small punture.

Check them out. :cool:

Rusty called me back...we're meeting up Monday to do the deal. Thinkin around 5:30ish since he works till 5. What's a good halfway point?

Weather held..

..and my chicks 01 ls1 z28 ran good..Car is an A4, 3.23 car..

It went:

13.9@102
13.6@103.5
13.7@102.97
13.6@103.5

All this completey stock and full weight(full tank of gas, spare and jack in the car) You guys better get fast quick, this car is about 1500 dollars away from the 11's.:D

heh heh, never been there...not sure when I'll be able to either. I'm gonna take the police car (Free fuel!) so I'll meet him farther south than that if he wants...thanks for the connections on the deal, it's appreciated.

Who wants to argue?

No rulers needed here dude!

Your unit is thicker and longer then any of ours. Isn't that what counts?

Since Jesse closed the "other" thread...

You keep complaining that everyone says that they have a "friend" that will race you, blah, blah, blah.

What is your point?

We all have REAL cars, not RACE cars.

What is everyone supposed to say? "Yeah man, let's get it on! Your race car against my daily driver!"

Woo hoo!

Originally posted by ShouldofhadaV-8
If you want to run your A/C, they'll throw you out of the track.:p

Wow! A 9 second Mustang owner and an NHRA track official. Very impressive.

Originally posted by Turbojorge
Wow! A 9 second Mustang owner and an NHRA track official. Very impressive.

If you go to the track (and run your car) every now and then, you just might get to know some of the rules.......