midwest challenge

mighty_mouse

midwest challenge on saturday was great - weather broke and sunshine came on in. this is my first challenge - unbelievable!
meet some really nice people and saw some awesome cars
hope sunday will be as good or better

us41

I was there sunday also it was my first buick event very cool, TSM was great. picked up a engine and trans for a transplant:D

it rained all last night...i wonder how wet it is over there? i don't know maybe if it drys up i will show up...but looks like not:( stupid weather

engine

I didnt try the suburban thing a friend lent me a truck. thank god It was easy to move but heavy

Rain stopped, track dried up and we had us some RACING!!!

As the weather turned cooler, more and more cars broke out. I don't know how many folks ended up doing new "personal bests." We'll have the results tallied up and on the chicagolandbuick.org website in a few days.

Thanks to all who participated in both the racing and car show. The spectators were great, too! We came home with 5 event shirts unsold. Very unusual for us - we're usually lugging those puppies around for a while.

And thanks to Wayne - for your help and support, too. I hope you enjoyed yourself!

Great weekend!

ShariB