midwest meet

austinibew145

next weekend I am hoping to run my gn down the track to see what it will run in the 1/4. right now I have 120 lb injectors 60mm turbo stock intercooler and e85. what do you think it will run? feels strong to me

I just want to keep it under 20.00. thats what it ran the first and last time I took it out. (stock 84)

Thats a TA61 dude, not a 60! With you driving, it will be lucky to make it down the track!!! Your innercooler is your weakest link now. Get ready to shell out a little more $$$!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin: THE VIRUS CONTINUES TO GROW!!!! MUAH HAHAHAHAHA!!!!:cool:

next weekend I am hoping to run my gn down the track to see what it will run in the 1/4. right now I have 120 lb injectors 60mm turbo stock intercooler and e85. what do you think it will run? feels strong to me
11.30-11.43 @ 116-118 mph is my guess. Only if you have some good tires, and you keep it at or under 20psi boost.;) Good luck

starter went out, then it rained, and o2 sensor may be bad:mad: :mad: maby next week.:)

o2 and chip on the way. see what happens

That's because you bought it from Jermey....:D :D
Good luck next time. It sometimes suck when you have so many problems, but it will be worth it when you can make a good run.

That's because you bought it from Jermey....:D :D
Good luck next time. It sometimes suck when you have so many problems, but it will be worth it when you can make a good run.

HAHA!!! Sh*t I reserrected that car! It secretly thanks me everytime I'm over at Austins! Otherwise it would still be covered in old electrical materials and odds and ins Austins been saving for his Time Machine he's been working on!:)

HAHA!!! Sh*t I reserrected that car! It secretly thanks me everytime I'm over at Austins! Otherwise it would still be covered in old electrical materials and odds and ins Austins been saving for his Time Machine he's been working on!:)
Man don't get so serious putz.....lol. Don't forget i will be there August 12th to the 15th, so i will be expecting a ride in your ride. I don't think I've ever been in a slow Buick before....:D :D . I'm looking forward to hanging out. See you soon bud.

why is it that as soon as I even think of the drag strip the car decides to say hell no!!! I replaced the chip for new turbo, replaced the starter, and now something is loose or broken. I just got back from a 45 min drive. let the car idle poped the hood and heard a sound that hurts in the gut. but... it only dose it at idle and not all the time. I am hopping it is only loose bolts torque converter. :(

why is it that as soon as I even think of the drag strip the car decides to say hell no!!! I replaced the chip for new turbo, replaced the starter, and now something is loose or broken. I just got back from a 45 min drive. let the car idle poped the hood and heard a sound that hurts in the gut. but... it only dose it at idle and not all the time. I am hopping it is only loose bolts torque converter. :(
Welcome to the world of racing...... If it's not running good it's broke.... i went threw the same thing. hang in there, things will come together.;)

last Minuit decision to go to track tonight. and I made it this time. it went well I still have some adjusting to do. the numbers are
pass 1/ 2 /3
r/t .685/ .738/ .610
60' 2.182/ 2.302 /19.53
330 5.468/ 5.597/ 5.168
1/8 8.170/ 8.307/ 7.858
mph 91.42/ 91.43/ 91.95
1000 10.475/ 10.615/ 10.155
1/4 12.428/ 12.558/ 12.093
mph 113.19 /115.64/ 115.97