Misc. stuff for sale

Yea "usetaboost" I've got some stuff left that didn't get stolen back on March 1st, 2008 by :mad: Whatcha need bud?

Don't know what side the axle is from fmster. It's been on the shelf for years. It's your's if you want it. Thanks.

Yea "usetaboost" I've got some stuff left that didn't get stolen back on March 1st, 2008 by :mad: Whatcha need bud?

I remember you had a **** ton of stuff, damn near enough to rebuild my whole car. Off the top of my head I need some stock ttype lugnuts in good condition, a dome light housing and lens, headliner clips front and back, an instrument panel surround, and some rear seat braces if you got them. I do need a console applique set (I actually did buy it from you years ago but of course has been misplaced), I think I found a set for sale though. I also need that black filler piece that goes in the shifter plate also. If I think of anything else I will let you know. I will get your pic up tonight or tomorrow morning at latest. If you happen to even come across a chrom rear driver wheel trim that would also be acceptable. I'm going to have a guy try powdercoating them anyway. Don't worry, I have a junk one to try out first.

I looked in the garage, can't find it anywhere. It's probably buried. My car is pretty much tore apart due to body work and prep. Just as well forget about it, sorry bro. If you have any of the stuff I need let me know.

I'll check for ya. Thanks.

Not sure how much pressure it will hold regal81455, but it's for a carbed set-up so it should work for your application. Thanks bud.

Not sure how much pressure it will hold regal81455, but it's for a carbed set-up so it should work for your application. Thanks bud.

Im not running a carb on my 464. :biggrin: Ive got 54# at the rails. If you can find out how much it will hold Id be interested.

Thanks!!

It's still for a carbed application regal81455 (only 15#). Sorry about that, but thanks for your interest.

Got it Jake. I'll send it out this week bud. Thanks.