miscelaneous parts 4/sale

I just got up to my shop, I have to find some kind of box to ship it then tomorrow I ll get a price. It's a very bulky item.

Yes-it's the better one-totally straight-never been hit or damaged in anyway and coated with POR-15.

Its been very hard to find a box that fits-very bulky item-maybe i ll have better luck tomorrow when i return to work-they sometimes have large containers i could use.

Thanks-received paypal-will ship out tomorrow with a tracking number. The pull straps and bumperettes are spoken for.

heres a extra pic of the boost control switch, installation instructions, wiring for fuse ,wiring-boost tap T-for the alky kit it only needs some hoses which i ll get tomorrow. The pic s not showing the T tap but its included.

Attachments

• P1010092.jpg
    P1010092.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 405
Yes- I have another adjustable regulator now and should have a additional one before the end of the week. Turbobooster-I ve been unable to find a shipping box large enough for this-the pursuit continues.

ok matt i really want that item so im not giving up on u lol hope u dont either i know its not easy to package somthing that size