Missing at high rpms

Fast GN

I have a fresh engine that I am trying to get running right. The engine is mechanically sound. I took it to Fast Eddies in Tulsa, OK and he programed the F.A.S.T. computer. Everything is good except for now at high rpms 4800 and up it spits and misfires. Plugs (autolights)are gapped at .034, new wires, coil pack 1 year old. Tried messing with the timing and fuel but nothing made it better or worse. Now the last time a ran it, it spit a couple of times, turned the knock gauge on (which it would do everytime it spit) and then it died, now it will not start. I checked the fuel pressure and it is at 41lbs. I put a timing light on the #1 wire and when turning the engine over it just fires when it wants to. No rhythm at all, might fire, might not fire. I am thinking it is either the crank sensor or the cam sensor. Please help!!!!

Rick would know... hey dont foget if you get a new one.. make sure its AC DELCO... not some Autozone brand.

Make sure cam sensor is installed correct also.

Drop your plug gap to .30 and see if that helps once you get her cranked up again.

Remember....plug wires could be bad right out of the box. Also even if your coil ohms out it could be bad. I just bought a CAspers coil/module tester and my coil that was supposed to be "good" was showing misfire at the top of the rpm band. Well worth the $$ for that Caspers piece.:)