Monthly meeting this Sat....

blackshoebox

Staff member
...will be at the Steak and Shake on 441 just North of Sample Road, starting @ around 8 PM. I think this spot has great potential to become a nice spot for us to meet and not be bothered by the authorities. So lets come out, chill, and give this spot a try. Our fellow GM brothers with F-bodies will probably be joining us also, so it should be a good time.

Also remember that we will be having another monthly meeting on the last Friday of the month, @ Towers. So if you can't make this, you will not be missing out completely, although that is not an excuse to not come.

Hope to see you all there,
Alex:D

Please clarify: Is that Saturday 7/12. Steak and Shake on the west side of 441 between Sample and Wiles Roads.

Thanks

Originally posted by DFAST1TTYPE
Please clarify: Is that Saturday 7/12. Steak and Shake on the west side of 441 between Sample and Wiles Roads.

Thanks

That would be the place and the date.:D

See ya there,
Alex

Everybody can enjoy a milkshake without blowing a head gasket......

;) :D

Originally posted by Vendor Defendor
Alex, is that what i should be putting in the newsletter? you said youd let me know today....

-Neil

Ya, you can put this in the news letter. Sorry I did get ahold of you sooner, I have been ultra busy.

-Alex

Originally posted by turbodave231
Ricardo,

You gonna drive your car?.......well, maybe not a good idea.

Dave

What's wrong with driving a twin turbo Stage II TR to a little car show? The 'chute and wheelie bars may scare some people though:eek:

I'll be there and I'm probably bringing two more tr's with me. Tami and Noi if anyone knows them.

Re: Re: Monthly meeting this Sat....

Originally posted by WakkoSS
I'm not invited? :(

;)

no you can stay home. we don't need no vtec powered buicks there. Theres enough vtec running up and down 441;)

Whats up fellas?????????? It's Jason ...from Homestead.

I won't be at the Steak and shake, but most likely will be at the Tower shops at the end of the month. There is a show down here in Homestead this Sat. night (tommorow) and I will be there.

So, the home depot thing fell through I see....Ohh well. At least the cop let us stay that one night.

Take care,
Jason