Moose Preserve

Yes the Mi turbo Buick club wil be meeting Saturday Aug 15th at the William R.White parking lot at the corner of Saginaw St. and Fifth Avenue at the U of M campus.

Will Buicks be gathering at any particular spot on Friday night or Saturday during the Dream Cruise? I saw thousands of cars last year but never managed to find many Turbo Buicks.
Thanks,
Bill E.

The Turbo Buick club is parking at the William S. White (U of M) parking lot at the corner of 5th and Saginaw St.

I will be there Representing Big Wood Racing.
Unfortunately I forgot to pack a Big Wood Shirt. So I will be with BoostinBuick and Loosenut (mike and andy) and will be repin a Black Hardcore Racing Shirt.
If you have any questions or comments about Big Wood, please feel free to introduce yourself.

Jeff Shortt @ BWR

If anyone has that plug that goes into the back of the alternator and could bring it with them, I can purchase it from you.:cool: i have a quad air voltbooster and willbe taking it off and need the plug that goes into the back of it.

Anyone :eek:

I need to hire a speed shop to help me tune my G.N. anyone know of any in the metro Detroit area?

turbo tom

I need to hire a speed shop to help me tune my G.N. anyone know of any in the metro Detroit area?

turbo tom

Try Agressive Auto out of Roseville. Talk to Bruce, he is a great guy, knows his stuff, and has done work for me and many from the area.

Just got back from the Moose. It was awesome to see the 50+ Buicks all in one place. Got to BS with some members I havent seen since last meet, and the weather was beautiful
:D

Just got back from the Moose. It was awesome to see the 50+ Buicks all in one place. Got to BS with some members I havent seen since last meet, and the weather was beautiful
:D
Saw your car, but I didn't see you. I showed up late. Prolly only dirty GN there!! My wife was pissed at me!!! Didn't have time to get it ready. Are you going back friday? I'd like to meet up with some buick brothers this weekend!!! No cy's or ty's this year:mad: