More Dyno Apples

4sfed4

I was at the same dyno day as Julio yesterday and also made some runs with my Turbo Dodge.

500 HP / 514 ft LB at 30-31 lbs of boost with a 1595 EGT.

All on 93 and Razor's alky kit spraying methanol!

Larry..you Da Man :D

Post the sheets when ya get a chance..

Love them apples ;)

Originally posted by 4sfed4
I was at the same dyno day as Julio yesterday and also made some runs with my Turbo Dodge.

500 HP / 514 ft LB at 30-31 lbs of boost with a 1595 EGT.

All on 93 and Razor's alky kit spraying methanol!
Now that is pretty wicked on a little FWD Dodge Spirit!!!!!!

Now go get some new times for that thing.

Don,
I asked Larry bout a simple go from a roll on the highway, His reply was "I aint got the heart" :eek:

:D

Cant blame him.. that little motor gets it..

Originally posted by d0n_3d
that thing is just sick:eek:

Thanks for the good turbo Don. This thing is one bad sucker :D I wish I stopped messing with those TO4E wheels ages ago.

Originally posted by Razor
Don,
I asked Larry bout a simple go from a roll on the highway, His reply was "I aint got the heart" :eek:

:D

Cant blame him.. that little motor gets it..

Well....ya got me beat by 12 hp on the dyno sheets :D

Plus, from a standing start, Id be toast.

A buddy of mine cleaned up the video....this is much better than my cheezy one :D

Please right click and save as....

Video

By the looks of your dyno sheet.. I dont want anything to do with you at 55-70 MPH :D

oh come on Razor...you don't think you can make 500 horse? your car is no pushover man!:D

oh come on Razor...you don't think you can make 500 horse? your car is no pushover man!:D

It already makes over 500 horse! He is playing possum big time.

yeah i hear ya;)

everyone keep the alcohol flowing!:)
Need more alky! I am addicted!

Heres the best part......

I looked at how much methanol I used driving to the dyno, doing all the dyno runs, then driving home. It was about 75 cents worth :D

Originally posted by Razor
By the looks of your dyno sheet.. I dont want anything to do with you at 55-70 MPH :D

As you can see in that sheet (and hear in the video if your PC has decent speakers), I had the turn on point and initial set too aggressively :D I was being wimpy and wanted to make sure there was plenty (i.e. way too much) alky when the boost hit. I really should bump the turn on point up a few psi, turn the initial down a little. But, I dont think I will do that till I add the second nozzle.

Hi, I'm new. I've been reading with interest your Dodge 4 cylinder power quest. You say you are going to a double nozzle setup?
Do you have a single m-15 now?

Originally posted by Hyboost4Banger
Hi, I'm new. I've been reading with interest your Dodge 4 cylinder power quest. You say you are going to a double nozzle setup?
Do you have a single m-15 now?
Yes...I have a single M15 now. Its working great, but I think I am spraying enough alky to make a second M15 worthwhile. That way, the pump gains can be set lower and I will have alot more headroom.

Originally posted by Hyboost4Banger
I just got Razors kit. I assume you have one jet before the TB, where would you put the other?

Id put it right next to the other one :D

Or......I might try and get funky (and overthink things as usual) and play with putting one pre-IC.....gotta bounce that idea off off Razor. It has a few drawbacks that come to mind right off, but I wonder how it would work.......