More Ricer Innovations

I wish I came up with the idea.......Now we are going to have poser ricers...

Wait until they hit their first pothole and those things go shooting off into space!!! :D

I don't understand how the cheap plastic will stay on the hub with all of those flashing LEDs they put on their rims! I guess UFO sightings will go up now!

James

come on you've got to at least love the inner hub that has been made to look like a brake disk thats behind the wheel cover:D

Originally posted by |2egal84
come on you've got to at least love the inner hub that has been made to look like a brake disk thats behind the wheel cover:D

I'd be impressed if it had a fake caliper - that didn't spin with it. It does have a revolutionary spring-loaded design that allows it to flex with the tire without popping off - "instantly snapping back into place".

Jim

have you seen in jegs those real looking roll cage? or the real sounding blow off valve.... i cant wait till they get the fart can with the whistler tips in it..

woo woo

-neil

I STILL haven't heard this damn woo wooo thing that Neil was laughing about. Anyone got a video or audio file?

"The whistle go wooo wooooooo!" I gotta somehow make a WAV file of that as my startup sound. :) And the moron racing away and blowing a stop sign...real intelligent.