Movin to Austin! Want to know what goes on down there.

disco stu

Street meets, cruise in's, local track scene, car shows, poker runs, how's the car culture guys? I like the muscle car and EFI scene, and I also enjoy the rod and custom scene as well.

I know there is tons of cool stuff to do.
Let me know what I am getting into!

when are you moving? i'll have to catch you when i visit my sister in austin.keep in touch.

That would be cool. I will be North Austin off Mopac and Parmer. I'll give you a new number when I get it. How were the Dalhart Drags?

im in leander/cedar park. this isnt a hang out, but the guys over at regal performance in cedar park are always up for some good conversation. really nice guys, and they just about everything about these cars that you could ever want to know. talk to tim at 260-7010. they dont ussually get to the shop until about 6:15-6:30pm. hope that helps.

-jeff

When are you coming to austin we are having a buick event on sept 27. the guys from regal performance should be there according to tim.

I should have all the junk on the truck by Wed. I am looking forward to it. Hopefully I will have a tranny in it by then, mine has decided to let go at the worst possible time.

If intrested in the event we are gonna convoy to temple academy raceway. Should be a good time. send me an email or PM