Moving to Dayton Ohio Area

TurboHungry

Just wanted to see how the TB community is around this area and say hi. I'm heading that way in August, I will miss BPG show by a week or two and I don't know exactly when I'll get the GN there anyway. Can't wait to head that way.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Welcome to Ohio! Looks like you're coming from California...you might miss CA when winter hits here :rolleyes: But it seems as if there is a nice TB group in that area/SW Indiana. And I know in NE Ohio there is a decent TB crowd...I'm stuck in the middle of the state where there are only a few of us

Coming from Cali but I'm a Missouri guy born and raised so I'm used to 4 seasons. I have a 4x4 truck I added heated seats to last year so I'm ready I think.

LiL6cyl I don't know where I'm living yet, will be commuting to Wright Patt. I've been looking online for rental homes at Beavercreek, Kettering and Huber Heights all seem to have nice housing. Just seeing what's out there right now and will scout to find a place once I get there.

Ohio only has two seasons...Hot and cold, haha. But that's good you know what to expect. Beavercreek is a nice area and isn't too far from Wright Patt if I'm not mistaken

Guess I gotta move to Huber Heights to replace their loss of a GN

It wasn't much of a loss to them. It was rusty. I got a lot of good parts from it though.