MSD 50 pounders & RJC Power Plate

Lee_Burough

..Never Forget..
Staff member
MSD 50 pound injectors are flow matched with less than 5k miles....$225 shipped to USA (firm). Will ship anywhere for actual shipping costs.

Power plate with gaskets $40 shipped.

Bought for my TTA, but never installed them....

Please use E-mail for correspondence. E-mail and Paypal ID are both: Lburou@aol.com

For these MSD 50 pounders or the mototron 60 pounders, you just need a stock ECM. :)

I have a verbal agreement to sell these injectors, if it falls through (it probably won't), I'll let you know.... :)

Msd

Sounds good thx.

Quick question....if I buy them off Summit new are they all the same ? They (MSD) only make one set of 50#'s right ? They listed some 'universal' application ones there...just grab a new chip, pop um in and im good right ?

HOTSIX said:
Sounds good thx.

Quick question....if I buy them off Summit new are they all the same ? They (MSD) only make one set of 50#'s right ? They listed some 'universal' application ones there...just grab a new chip, pop um in and im good right ?
Yes, as far as I know....I'd purchase a set that have been flow matched if I could. Most of the supporting vendors at TB.copm will sell you flow matched injectors. Watch the banner ads for a list of sources. :)