MT ET Streets w Billet Specialty Rims (2) - all this for $100

SS/GNX

Formerly NothinYet
Sick of this stuff sitting in my garage.

These ET Streets are a couple years old, but only have like 500 miles on them. The billet specialties wheels are a universal bolt pattern, and I do have the center caps for them. The offset is NOT for a Gbody unless you like your wheels to stick out, but for free, there's no complaining.

They are 26x10.5x15

I want $100 for them. You pay shipping if necessary, prefer local pickup for obvious reasons.

DSCF1581.jpg

DSCF1582.jpg

DSCF1583.jpg

Pardon the really bad pictures, they arent that great.

If necessary I will take new ones.

I dont care about seperating, but they will cost the same. As said in the ad, I am just throwing the rims out there included because I dont want them.

Tires have plenty of life left. Splitting it will save you on shipping though, so that is good.

If he takes the tires, someone else can have the wheels for free, just get them out of here.

Thanks for looking.

Put 2nd in line for the tires if 87Buickman doesn't take'em.

So you want them without the rims, and are willing to pay shipping?
The rims are mounted, so I have to get them dismounted. I know the owner of a local discount tire so I can probably get it done for cheap, but im not paying the bill. This is a good deal and Im already giving the stuff away, so im sure you agree.

If not, the Wanna87GN has them.

Let me know.

Just out of curiosity, could you put them on a bathroom scale and see what they weigh?

Thanks for the tires Gary. Great doing business with ya. Looking forward to getting together with the T6's