mustang bites the bullit (hehe)

TType84

cookin with propane
sorry for the pun but i thought this was really funny...

i was on my way to work, it has just started to get cool around here in tx, was probably low 60s. i was on this 4 lane road on the way to work when i look over and see a bullit mustang next to me with paper plates.. some kid looks like he just turned 16 a week ago is driving trying to look cool somehow.. it was kind of trafficky so there wasnt much to i could do.. but of course he tried.. the traffic was going about 50-55 on this road so we're already going at a pretty good pace and he jumped a little to show me his aw3s0me p0w3r of that 4.6.. haha right. so we roll on a little more and some of the traffic exits and it clears up a bit.. he had fallen about 4 or 5 car lengths back and i hear him punch it and see the car squat a bit, so i get ready, when hes about 2 lengths back i punch it and hit 15psi immediately, he gets about to the back of my fender and i pull a length on him and let off.. this happens two more times and the FOURTH time we start off from about 50mph even and i pulled about or 4 lengths on him up till about 85 or so and slow back down to the speed limit. this kid gets beside me as traffic starts getting thick again and WOULD NOT look over. no matter what i did, he finally turned off and i went on to work feeling pretty good. last time i had the car out it wasnt running very well and i guess its doing alot better now :D

just a hotair running 15psi with a low timing chip and now an ATR 2.5 dp..

I had a similer experince only the victim was an 87 turbo gn. I was pimpin in my 93 geo metro and he pulls up next to me thinking he was hot stuff. My geo is a rear wheel conversion with a twin charged 12 liter 3 cylinder 6 valve sohc. Well since were on a desert highway with no traffic we stop. Then i hold up three fingers and start the count down 3 2 1. I pop the clutch a my baby leans on my two right wheels cause there so much torque. he pulled a couple car lengths on me when i get back on all fours. So i punch it again and my two t-88 ball bearing turbos wistle like a couple of blue birds. Then my geo hits 260 mph in about 4 seconds. At about mach 4 i shut it down and i've never seen him since.

Originally posted by geo3banger
I had a similer experince only the victim was an 87 turbo gn. I was pimpin in my 93 geo metro and he pulls up next to me thinking he was hot stuff. My geo is a rear wheel conversion with a twin charged 12 liter 3 cylinder 6 valve sohc. Well since were on a desert highway with no traffic we stop. Then i hold up three fingers and start the count down 3 2 1. I pop the clutch a my baby leans on my two right wheels cause there so much torque. he pulled a couple car lengths on me when i get back on all fours. So i punch it again and my two t-88 ball bearing turbos wistle like a couple of blue birds. Then my geo hits 260 mph in about 4 seconds. At about mach 4 i shut it down and i've never seen him since.

This is TURBO BUICK.COM not geo.com.

Got to give you some credit you have a wild imagination!! lol :D

Originally posted by twistedturbot

Got to give you some credit you have a wild imagination!! lol :D
Yeah, I think TType 84 does too! :rolleyes:

I see, the more you post, the more you know! Kinda like the ricer's philosophy. The more stickers you have the faster and furiouser you are! So obviously, since all you've got to do is post and post and post here then go trolling around other sites, you must be a GENIUS by now! :) Hey, two posts now, I'm feeling smarter already. (I think my car just got faster, too)

kid, you just turned 16, do you think I care what you think about me?

if you think youre smart go over to www.iqtest.com, then come back and brag to us. im sure no one will care.

come back when you hit puberty, ok lil boy?

Well there Einstein, you care enough to have responded twice already. And what are YOU now, all of nineteen?? Now show how much you really don't care what I think with another snappy comeback. :D Better yet, why don't you post a scan of your time slips, and I promise I'll go away. Now, let's play nice!

Better yet, why don't you post a scan of your time slips, and I promise I'll go away. Now, let's play nice!

just, are you the kid with the 87 T with the parents that wont let you turn the boost up past 10psi, the one i met last thursday night in rowlett, the one that just turned 16 and cant drive yet?

if not, make good on your promise and go away.

could be, what if? :confused:

JUST A HOTAIR WITHOUT A CARE AND SHORT GREASY HAIR:)

Justturned16, do you not know how to answer simple questions? Or did your mom say your internet time was up for the evening?