Mustangs vs The World V

Man that is awesome for an automatic! I initially had thought your car had a 6speed for some reason. What torque converter did you go with? What ever it is, it made a huge diffrence on your 60ft.

Yeah, I hear you about the roll bar too. I really don't care for them either in a legit street car. Especially, when the Wifey, kids and I go cruising and what not. Not very practical by any means...

In regards to Barona, I go every time I get a chance if they're open. Normally we'll post up and see who's going, other times we'll just text each other. Or just show up out of the spur of the moment. Especially if the Wife say's I can get our of the dog house for a few hours.

By chance, have you been to Race Legal at Qualcomm Stadium on Friday nights yet? This is usually an alternate for me if Barona isn't open on Saturdays. Here's a link: RaceLegal.com

Likewise, I'll stop by a see you.

Ray

Ahhh Yanks Stall. ;) Good stuff there. I have an 08 Pontiac G8 GT that I may try your MODS with. I wonder how much I would pick up? It has the LS3 too. Hmmmm...

Funny seeing you on here! I met you a while back when I had the black CTS-V out there and was going to do some camera work for someone. Talked to you for quite a while; great looking Vette there, and it scoots! You now have a username on Turbobuick.com, so the rule is you now have to buy one. ;)

Take care, hope to see you out there again sometime.

James

James
I remember talking to you about a month ago, you had the black CTSv.
I love these Buick's and almost bought a GNX about 12 years ago but instead I bought a vette.
What a mistake but I do have GNX #089 sitting in my office, too bad it's just a 1:18th scale model.
Let me know the next time you will be out at Barona and I'll swing by.
Cheers
Len