My 1st 8sec time slip

geno

9sec 17MPG Street Car
Staff member
Went 8.32 on a 127 60 ft at 167.6 MPH 132.2 MPH 1/8th this weekend and went 8.37,8.63 on 22# Boost and 25 Deg timing. Im thinking the car has a solid 7 sec pass in it;) It sucked the P/S door glass out and bent the frame and ripped the upper windshield reveal molding off LOL so i parked it. Back to the shop to fix some aero problems Hehe
TNT5andOPENCOMP6-3-11070.jpg

TNT5andOPENCOMP6-3-11114.jpg

NATIONALDRAGSTERCHALLENGE6-4-11077.jpg

NATIONALDRAGSTERCHALLENGE6-4-11264.jpg

Congrats Geno, can't wait to see you run it at Mission.

Datar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice to see it finally on the track. Looks like a nice place. Keep us informed on your progress.

Nice job Gene! Plenty left there. Whats that thing weigh?
2450# last time i put it on the scales with me in it. Ive added a few things sesne then so im guessing its 2500# Its been a long road but weekends like this make it worth it:smile:

Congrats Geno, There is no doubt there is more left wait until you start leaning on that turbo.

Steve

Very impressive!

all this from a stocker ! LOL

keep us informed of your progress.
again very impressive!

Congrats

Any chance of seeing your car going up against the Shane/Jay Carter car at BG?

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com
I live on the other side of the planet so i dont think so:D
Beside my car was not built to be the fastest Buick V6 on the planet period;)
My car is a home built car thats a hobby for me and to social race with my friends.This being said if they were here on my side of the planet im sure it would happen and id get my ass kicked:wink:I really never intended to build 7 sec car all i wanted was a safe 8 sec car and park my street car:biggrin: It really shocked me the car went low 8s on a soft tune and not a killer 60ft.I went out this weekend intending to just get in the 8,s. All i know is its a violent ride compared to my street car LOL Right now im keeping the tune the way it is and trying to get the first 60ft in the teens and lower the 1/8 mile et.If i can do that maybe i can run a high 7 on low boost:cool: