my 86 4 sale

GN86BEWARE

Ready For The Ride!!
thinking about selling what should i ask? I know you guys will ask a million and 1 questions. Thinking $8400. Read my other posts if you have a question before you ask. crager wheels and stock wheels are included.

Attachments

• 041.jpg
    041.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 285
  • 037.jpg
    037.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 287
  • 044.jpg
    044.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 289
I have had it about 5 months but found a 89 TTA in a barn that I want to buy. Wife will only allow me one toy at a time.

Read up on the TTA and be sure you want one of those. Modding them has more limitations. I don't know your goals but really doubt you will find another car as nice as yours for that price.

Read up on the TTA and be sure you want one of those. Modding them has more limitations. I don't know your goals but really doubt you will find another car as nice as yours for that price.

From a cool car to drive that turns heads and most bang for the buck point of view, keep the GN. From an investment, money making point of view, I think the jury is still out. I have both and like each for different reasons. I think you will miss the GN though.

Unless your doing SCCA keep the GN if you take the LC2 out of the TTA its a $900 car.
It has a weaker 7.5 non re-buildable Australian 9 bolt rear.
They are a black sheep not fully embraced by the Buick community, and usually hated by "must have a Poncho v-8 Pontiac" community.
And on the street they have a bland, mullet car effect; not the sinister appearance of impending doom like the GN does.
I had my clone for 3 years and it was a fun car but I liked it a lot less than the Regal.
Its a poor replacement for the GN but as an ADDITION, perfect.
Now if you could convince the wife that both will go up in value.........:biggrin: