My Buick Diecast collection

SVORay

Well I still have some pices on order but I figured I had enough to post up anyhow.

DSC00581.jpg

DSC00589.jpg

Thanks to my man Vader87, I was able to get some of these out of Germany :cool:

DSC00582.jpg

It doesn't look oit but this is the Maroon version
DSC00584.jpg

DSC00585.jpg

DSC00588.jpg

DSC00586.jpg

DSC00587.jpg

Die Cast..

Svo nice collection... I have similar pieces.. I always buy two if I can so I leave one in package and display the other.. My dad just made a nice cabinet for me for the models.. I gotta bring it to the apt.. once its all said and done ill post pics...whats your favorite piece?

Svo nice collection... I have similar pieces.. I always buy two if I can so I leave one in package and display the other.. My dad just made a nice cabinet for me for the models.. I gotta bring it to the apt.. once its all said and done ill post pics...whats your favorite piece?

Thanks

Ya, you should post a picture of them all in that cabinet...if possible. I try to buy multiples of all my cars but I still rarely open any. I've been collecting junk for almost 30 years and it goes back to when it all strated...My mom said if I took care of my toys they could be worth something one day. I always thought my mom was a little strange when she said that and like the good son I was, I listened to her. Thank God, I got tons of orginal Star Wars toys from 1977-1984 still in the package and don't get me started on my Comic collecting :D

Anyhow, it's hard to choose a favorite pice but that Silver T-type always gets my attention. I can't explain it but it does. Then that paint job on the "Boost Junkie" is sick! That GMP 1:24 scale is bad ass as well. It trips me out how the steering wheels actually turns the wheels! Ity had floors mats as well as a key in the ignition.

Yeah, I like the silver T too. I was lucky enough to find 3; kept one, gave one to Dad(he's a boost junkie too-'91Sy w/ 11k and a built motor), and put one in my oldest son's collection. Did those other JL's just come out? And I can't believe your mom had the foresight to tell you to keep your toys valuable. I destroyed what would probably be worth 10's of thousands just in star wars stuff.:frown:

Yeah, I like the silver T too. I was lucky enough to find 3; kept one, gave one to Dad(he's a boost junkie too-'91Sy w/ 11k and a built motor), and put one in my oldest son's collection. Did those other JL's just come out? And I can't believe your mom had the foresight to tell you to keep your toys valuable. I destroyed what would probably be worth 10's of thousands just in star wars stuff.:frown:

Dude those Sy/Tys suck, since I like you a lot, I'll come pick it up for free :D J/K...That is totaly the next vehicle on my list of things to buy if/when I sell my Regal.

I'm not sure on the JLs. The Gold T-type just came out for sure but I got the rest off Ebay. You can actually find a good deal if you're patient enough.

Hey, don't feel so bad, I destroyed a lot of toys growing up as well...including some Star Wars :eek: I was 3 years old when my mom gave me that pearl of advice. It wasn't until I was around 6 or 7 years old when I took my first of many steps into a Comic/Card shop. I saw how much old crap was selling for and I freaked lol

Yeah I hate those chevy powered trucks too;) I've got first shot at his if he ever gets rid of it. I need to get some pictures of my collection up-lots of dubs, jl's, racing champions, etc. Still need more tho

very nice!! did u get cars yet from me thxs greg

:eek:

I'm glad you mentioned that. I got lost in posting pictures in my post due to the limits per post. I had to delete soem from my main post and thought I posted them all in the next post. Anyhow, yes I got them and they're nice! If you people get a chance, you should pick one of these babies up! They come in an easy to open and reseal blister...wraped in a plastic baggie.

DSC00603.jpg

DSC00604.jpg

DSC00605.jpg

added to my collection...

On the way to pick up the GF i decided to stop at Toysrus to see whats cookin. I have yet to a hot wheels (in store not from evil bay)GN but i wanted to try my luck.. Well, I found a red hot wheels GN and two JL muscle car collection boxes w the white T-Type in it.. very cool. so tempted to open it....

On the way to pick up the GF i decided to stop at Toysrus to see whats cookin. I have yet to a hot wheels (in store not from evil bay)GN but i wanted to try my luck.. Well, I found a red hot wheels GN and two JL muscle car collection boxes w the white T-Type in it.. very cool. so tempted to open it....

Nice:cool:

That JL collection box white T-type is sharp looking!! It would be VERY hard for me not to open that box my self :eek:

My Collection minus a few I can't think of

How much for the Mountian Dew stocker? Don't have but want it now!!!!!!!!:cool: Will list what I have. Still can't figure how to post pics:mad:

THUNDERJETS

Chrome
Gold
Blue Burg.
Green
Blk/Slv
Black
Red Chrome
White Lightnings TJ
Burg
Blk/Slv
Blk
Blue

JL Slotcars

White Thunder
Black
Slv bottom Blk Top
Blk bottom Slv Top
Silver black hood and trunk

Guns & Roses
Guns & Roses WL
Muscle Car
Muscle Car WL
Muscle Car WL different wheels
Auction Car

Racing Champions

White Target
Chrome
Silver
Black
Kodiak
WCW Mr T
Ozzy
Police Bernalillo Co.
Dare Car
Richard Petty 5 decades
Sting Car
Gold 24K Misprint
Platinum misprint
Tekk Gold
Tekk Blue
Dexters Lab
98 degrees
Peanuts Sally
2 pack with GTO
Gold and Green Universal Dynamics
Red Rock Cola Gold/Blk
Red Rock Cola w/Blk
Scooby Doo
Green Car
Schrader Green
Schrader Gold
Schrader Slv
Kong set

Classic Gold
Diecast model kit
Promo Ed.
American Muscle diecast kit 1/64
Boost Junkie
3 different micro racers
Booth Machine clear car
blue herpa
blk herpa
monogram mini exacts
ertle 1/64 diecast
tiger wheels
hot wheels blk
hot wheels burg
hot wheels black small package
hotwheels black wheel variation

Slot cars
Petty Esmark Loose
Valvoline Loose
440 tyco silver

MODELS all still wrapped

Monogram
87 GN 1
87 GN 2
87 GN 3
UNO car
Valvoline car
MGD car
GMP car
Dew car
Petty combo
Waltrip combo

DIE CAST

All GMP
1/18 GN trailer
1/18 GN garage tools
1/18 GN lift
1/64 87 GN tractor trailer
1/18 Tweaked First 300 #5 with Litho
1/18 Teaked
1/18 87 GN Yellow Drag #98 w/litho
1/18 87 GN Black Drag #98
1/18 87 GNdrag car
1/18 Molly 83 proto
1/18 molly design #2
1/18 87 GN 10th anniversary 87 GN
1/18 87 GN street fighter
1/24 87 GN

1/18 87 GN Peach State #1
1/18 Petty car

Numerous limited ed. prints
banners
other stuff. Probably left out a few but only try to collect GN and 87 at that. No T's or others.

Would be willing to sell complete except for the diecast, for the right amount!:D All unopened packages. Has taken about 4 years to put together and still looking for more. Wish I had a few of those rare one Boost Junkie has:mad: Anyways Peace and out.

How much for the Mountian Dew stocker? Don't have but want it now!!!!!!!!:cool:

It's not for sell or trade unless you have a built 3.8 you want to part with :biggrin: Anyhow, just keep an eye out on ebay.

Also posting pictures is pretty simple. You first join a free hostng site like Webshots or Photobucket and pick up a digital camera. Then takes some pictures and upload the pictures to the hosting site. They will in turn give you an IMG link that you simply copy and paste into a post/reply.