my favorite kill

dfast1

Power Stroked
This happened last year but i am bored and felt like telling my favorite kill. One night was crusing the strip at a bright yellow 5.0 stang pulls up to me and punches it. So of course i have to answer to that and i pull past his front fender and slowly let off and he passes me. I just toying with him having fun. At the next light this older gentlemen asked me if i race him for $500. Hell no. I wasn't going to race for that much so we decided to race for fun. We leave town and stop on a lone highway. We pull off to let a car pass us and it passed us very slowly but we thought nothing of it. We line up and he does his John Force burn out while i just sit there waiting for him to finish. his girl gets out and we stage. She drops her arms and i mash it to the floor and spin pretty hard but he is still behind me. I pull and pull and i just left his @ss. He didn't even finish the race. He stops and pulls a u turn in the middle of the highway heads back picks up his girl and was gone! My friend sat on his motocycle and had never seen me race and was amazed by what had just happened. We head back into town to find out what happened. We see him and a group of mustangs at the local car wash. I pull in and his friends come up to me and told me that he had never been beat that bad before. The guy i raced just ignored me and wouldn't even talk to me. They ask me to pop the hood and are amazed at the little 6. A couple people what me to race there cars for fun but a hi-po stops outside the car wash and just sits there wainting for us to exit the car wash. Not a good sign. To bad the guy i raced was the first to leave because he got pulled and busted for drag racing! That car that passed us before we even raced took our plates and called the police on us. Good thing my car is such a good sleeper because the cop didn't even notice me.
I never got in trouble for that incident. That other guy had a really bad night! To bad i didn't race him for money!:D

Till this day I still cannot believe how ignorant so many people are to the turbo Buicks. You have to admit, the turbo 6 Buicks have to be one of the most overlooked/underrated/forgotten musclecars ever. You almost have to be in a coma not to know what one is, or just totally uninvolved in the musclecar hobby in general. I think those Ford guys probably ate breathed and sh!t Fords and nothing else. There's been so much on the GN's and turbo Buicks in magazines for years that it amazes me that people still can't believe it when you pop the hood. What did they expect to see? All you hear is a "whoosh" when you step on the gas, so what the hell else could it be? A .090 over 455? :rolleyes:

Great kill! It's hilarious when these wusses run away with their tails between their legs. I have no respect for people like that. To me that's just proving that you look at your car as an extension of your penis and when you get beat you're embarrassed because apparently it wasn't big enough to win. Be a man and congratulate the winner or at least give a thumbs up or something.

I would like to know something. I don't street race because my car isn't on the road yet. :p It's a real long story. Anyway, do most guys here who win street races experience this same kind of idiot behavior from the losers who try to pretend the race never happened and turn around and run home to mommy? Just curious how many of these turkeys are out there.

Originally posted by dfast1
That other guy had a really bad night! To bad i didn't race him for money!:D

Yeah, he woulda been real happy with you taking his money on top of everything that happened to him.:p

MONEY NOTHIN! That is the kind of prick that bets you 500, then loses like he did and then skirts off and doesn't pay you $h!t