My New DP/Wastegate Setup (Over Kill)

have yet to take it to the track. not sure if i will make it to the track before the WCN in phoenix this year. the car is in arizona and im in cally so its alittle hard right now. anyways the tune is alittle off right now so im working on that since boost comes up so much faster. i will let everyone know if it makes any difference in ET once i go to the WCN.

got any vids of this car

have yet to take it to the track. not sure if i will make it to the track before the WCN in phoenix this year. the car is in arizona and im in cally so its alittle hard right now. anyways the tune is alittle off right now so im working on that since boost comes up so much faster. i will let everyone know if it makes any difference in ET once i go to the WCN.

Nice work.
Is that a different exhaust housing on the turbo (??)

Brent, Brent, Brent

whats wrong with you? don't you know there is more to life than cars?
That is unreal, I'm very impressed, Jan did this for you? that guy has a vivid imagination, hows it feel? spool up is quick and no lag?
I will be glad to see you run @ phx,
thanks for the PM
keep me updated!
thanks
Lee

whats wrong with you? don't you know there is more to life than cars?
That is unreal, I'm very impressed, Jan did this for you? that guy has a vivid imagination, hows it feel? spool up is quick and no lag?
I will be glad to see you run @ phx,
thanks for the PM
keep me updated!
thanks
Lee

nothings wrong with this guy. i just like spending money on my pride and joy and thinking of things out side the box. O and also cars are my life as well as a few other things.

Jan, did do this. i told him what i wanted and he did it exactly what i said.i have had this up in my head for a long time i just never got around to getting it done or trusting anyone with my car for that matter. The pipe is sweet i couldn't be more happy. i also like how the v-band setup at the dump-pipe came out as well. As far as how it feels, it feels great. i could't believe what it has done to the spool up. The car spools so fast its almost like driving a stock turbo car that has a 3,000 stall in it, and the boost is rock solid with the AMS500. All and all im happy. Pricey but happy.

I also cant wait for the event. im going to install HR parts everything in the rear of the car before the event and some slicks as well.

I would like to thank Jan, Scott, and there crew @

Xtreme Motosports -- Tempe,AZ -- (480) 517-4969

Also thanks to Jason Cramer for his flange and elbow to get this project started.

:eek: :eek: Excuse me....I'll be right back....I think I may have just wet myself. That's just AWESOME!! Nice work. Hat's off to you...yep I did wet myself.:eek: :eek: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

That should be in a museum. I hope whoever is making these is offering DPs for all the TBs. I'm sure it was expensive, but nothing beats quality work. Better start savin your pennies keith;)

That should be in a museum. I hope whoever is making these is offering DPs for all the TBs. I'm sure it was expensive, but nothing beats quality work. Better start savin your pennies keith;)

this is a one off piece and probley will never be made again

10's or Bust

Brent it is safe to say, you have a 10 sec time slip in your pocket:eek: :eek: I can only imagine your turbo at full boost in third gear:smile:

i wish. might have to run 30psi to get it but we will see. i could probley do it if i had a t-brake