My New HR Parts Rear Suspension

Great post and better pics guys.
How is the ride quality of the QA1s? I'm due for a total suspension refreshing.
And looking at those rear end pics made me jealous. My car is an east coast car, so its not that pretty at all. How much work is it to remove the rear end? Just remove the Upper and Lower control arms and it falls out? I ask because I might as well get it bead blasted while it'll be half way out anyway.

Rearend is easy to do. If your going to replace both the uppers and lowers it easy. Pull both the uppers and lowers and sway bar and drive shaft bolts and that's about it. O don't forget the ebrake cable. Its easy just takes time. The control arm bolts take time to get in and out. Also as far as the qa1's I like them so far. Depending how you have them set they can be soft or super stiff. I like them for the price.

Thanks Boost,
I'll start getting my game plan ready. I have air tools so that control arm bolt shouldn't be too bad. Or did you mean it was hard to reach?

Both. Its hard to reach and using hand tools suck. With air tools it shouldn't be to bad.

Both. Its hard to reach and using hand tools suck. With air tools it shouldn't be to bad.

You think it would be a good idea to media blast my rust rear end? It might be cheaper to pull a nice pretty one from a newer s-10? I'd get the gears freshened up anyway. It would just be a matter of finding a nice used rear on the cheap, which wouldn't be too hard I think.

If you want you can media blast it depending how bad it is. Mine is an arizona car so I just did a lite scuff and then paint.