My pics from the 2006 Orlando World Street Nationals.

Here are a few pics of Brad Brand's ride that would've probably won Outlaw 10.5 had he not red lit..

Attachments

• Brand1.JPG
    Brand1.JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 281
  • Brand2.JPG
    Brand2.JPG
    74.5 KB · Views: 267
  • Brand3.JPG
    Brand3.JPG
    78.6 KB · Views: 259
  • Brand4.JPG
    Brand4.JPG
    75.2 KB · Views: 270
  • Brand5.JPG
    Brand5.JPG
    66.6 KB · Views: 258
I guess next time. On Saturday and Sunday I was there with Mike Savino.

I alway look forward for your pictures also.

Here's Randy Lambert's twin turbo Outlaw 10.5 Camaro.. Didn't make the show, but I like it:D

Attachments

• lambert1.JPG
    lambert1.JPG
    81.3 KB · Views: 272
  • lambert2.JPG
    lambert2.JPG
    86.5 KB · Views: 246
  • lambert3.JPG
    lambert3.JPG
    91 KB · Views: 259
  • lambert4.JPG
    lambert4.JPG
    91.3 KB · Views: 272
Here's one of Cal's customers~ Frank Mewshaw that did pretty well in Outlaw 10.5 making it to the 2nd round of Elims with his twin turbo 3rd gen TA before getting put out by Todd Moyer... He qualified with a 7.36 @202mph so you know Cal had it turned up making good power and it was pretty sick in the first round of Elims how the parachute opened prematurely but he still managed to drag it down the track and win with a 7.90 pass!:eek: :cool:

Attachments

• calcustomer1.JPG
    calcustomer1.JPG
    83 KB · Views: 256
  • calcustomer3.JPG
    calcustomer3.JPG
    85.1 KB · Views: 252
  • calcustomer4.JPG
    calcustomer4.JPG
    88.6 KB · Views: 268
Check out Cal hard at work doing what he does best..

Attachments

• calcustomer2.JPG
    calcustomer2.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 284
  • calcustomer5.JPG
    calcustomer5.JPG
    91.8 KB · Views: 252
  • calcustomer6.JPG
    calcustomer6.JPG
    92.4 KB · Views: 255
Here's Paul Major's C5 rear mount turbo Vette that caused all the stir in the Radial class.. IMO the Vette comes from the factory with an IRS so the fact that it was allowed to run with an F-body style bolt-in torque arm suspension just goes to show how loose some of of these classes have gotten over the years... I also think though if you kick out this car you should kick out the Mustangs using Wolfe's TDC cause that is essentially an F-body style torque arm and last time I checked Mustangs didn't come from the factory with torque arm suspensions either.

BTW, that 106mm turbo in the back probably helps some with weight distribution as well;)

Attachments

• major1.JPG
    major1.JPG
    87.8 KB · Views: 265
  • major3.JPG
    major3.JPG
    80.8 KB · Views: 241
  • major4.JPG
    major4.JPG
    71.5 KB · Views: 241
Rick Head's old car was there with the new owner, too bad Rick wasn't driving it cause I think if he was it could have easily been a strong contender considering two years ago it ran 7.66 @186mph at Orlando.. The black Mustang is owned by a local a$$hole named Hale Cammerman and even though the car won the FFW DR class he couldn't make the show without the use of sissy bars.. Probably why he is selling it:biggrin: And last but not least Ronnie Wilson broke his Mustang before the event and couldn't get it fixed in time, but he brought it along just so he could have his golf cart:wink: :eek:

Attachments

• head.JPG
    head.JPG
    89.8 KB · Views: 266
  • hale1.JPG
    hale1.JPG
    90.9 KB · Views: 246
  • hale2.JPG
    hale2.JPG
    83.5 KB · Views: 227
  • hale3.JPG
    hale3.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 229
  • ronniegina.JPG
    ronniegina.JPG
    85.9 KB · Views: 225
#1 qualifier and winner of the Radial class Mike Keenan and Correy Berry who qualified #3 with the new twin turbo power in his Radial Mustang..

Attachments

• keenan.JPG
    keenan.JPG
    79.5 KB · Views: 229
  • berry1.JPG
    berry1.JPG
    86.3 KB · Views: 243
  • berry2.JPG
    berry2.JPG
    78.5 KB · Views: 252
  • berry3.JPG
    berry3.JPG
    81.3 KB · Views: 226
  • berry4.JPG
    berry4.JPG
    87.2 KB · Views: 218
Local boy Jim Blair's silver bullet with a new look... He made the show this year qualifying with a 7.37, but got put out in the 1st round of Elims... He will be back for more I'm sure!

Attachments

• blair1.JPG
    blair1.JPG
    75.4 KB · Views: 252
  • blair2.JPG
    blair2.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 247
Mike Moran was there with his car and at least made the show this year, but didn't do much else.. I'm sure the sh!tty track surface doesn't help, but maybe he should ask Steve Petty for some tuning advice on how to bring the power in!

Attachments

• Moran1.JPG
    Moran1.JPG
    80.2 KB · Views: 236
  • Moran2.JPG
    Moran2.JPG
    81.1 KB · Views: 254
Here's BMR Fabrication's single turbo '05 Radial Mustang.. Qualified with an 8.18 @179mph..

Attachments

• bmr1.JPG
    bmr1.JPG
    91.4 KB · Views: 229
  • bmr2.JPG
    bmr2.JPG
    87.3 KB · Views: 222
  • bmr3.JPG
    bmr3.JPG
    81.8 KB · Views: 229
Here's a pic of Precision's little booth at the race as well as Garrett's... The Precision booth stayed pretty busy on Saturday selling them $5 T-shirts and hats.. Maybe Harry should start his own clothing line kinda like how you always see someone wearing one of those Orange County Chopper shirts I think the Precision turbo shirt is the next fad:wink:

Attachments

• PTE.JPG
    PTE.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 209
  • TurbobyGarrett.JPG
    TurbobyGarrett.JPG
    69.2 KB · Views: 204
A very nice 4th gen TA that had a pretty nasty bumper scraping wheelie in the Radial class on Saturday...

Attachments

• TA2.JPG
    TA2.JPG
    85.7 KB · Views: 207
Here's some pics of Steve/Rob Crisafulli's Outlaw 10.5 twin turbo TTA and yes it started out as a real TTA:eek:

I drove that car when it had 1600 miles on it or so, used to be owned by Harold Boone. He drove it to BG one year with all of us and it started to drizzle, he pulled off until the rain stopped, not because he didnt want to get it wet but he didnt want to drag the wipers across the Pontiac banner on the windshield. Truely a beautiful racecar with potential to run at the top of the field. Last time I talked to Robert, he switched over to BS3 and an automatic and I would be willing to bet that is the new engine too! That thing has a heck of a big plenum on it now!

Nice pics as always, and you know it wouldn't be the same going to the races without you bro. How the hell else would I know what some obsecure car from the midwest 60 footed last week during a private track rental that only his mother and third cousin were at, but somehow you have the information memorized already. ;)

I drove that car when it had 1600 miles on it or so, used to be owned by Harold Boone. He drove it to BG one year with all of us and it started to drizzle, he pulled off until the rain stopped, not because he didnt want to get it wet but he didnt want to drag the wipers across the Pontiac banner on the windshield. Truely a beautiful racecar with potential to run at the top of the field. Last time I talked to Robert, he switched over to BS3 and an automatic and I would be willing to bet that is the new engine too! That thing has a heck of a big plenum on it now!

Yep I'd say without a doubt it was easily the best looking Outlaw 10.5 car there and it definitely has the potential to run with the big dogs as you said... Truly a top notch ride, although I must admit I'm not too crazy about the big plenum sticking out of the hood:eek: