My POS Stock Mustang GT Will Rape Stock Grand National!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lizzard King

Proof ---> http://www.srtforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56712

Best quartermile (factory tires)
13.570 @ 101MPH
60ft: 1.978
1/8th mile: 8.69@80MPH

Mods (sure):
Canadian Tire K&N air filter
Silencer plastic tube removed.
Exaust with cats.
Power pullies
New rear end with gears
Flashed Computer
Cigarette lighter removed
headlight removed.
wipers removed.

MustangDyno
271.2WHP @ 5250RPM
308WTQ @ 4000RPM

Hope you're not planning on getting 110 pages here, it just won't happen...... If you'd like to try and rape one of us I'm sure we can find a "stock" TR to take on your "stock" Mustang GT. Other than that I doubt/hope you won't get many replies to this.

That aside, welcome to the board Trolly McTrollster, uh, I mean Lizzard King.

-Jade

Originally posted by JadeMonkeyStang
Hope you're not planning on getting 110 pages here, it just won't happen...... -Jade

Thats Because this board is dead, and who wants to drive a brick?

When you can have the sleek chick getter mustangs?

I bet you guys would be more likly to get a gf in a Mustang GT

than a Buick

Then I had better stick with my Buick. My wife would kill me if I brought home a girlfriend.

BTW, anybody see that movie about the weather destroying the world? Is it any good?

Also, I seem to have misplaced my checkbook. If anyone can help me locate it that would be swell.

This is that guy that used to have the "Sweet IROC" from that radio call-in show. Gotta be.

Is the MudStain faster than the radar-proof IROC?

Go away, troll.

Originally posted by Renthorin
Also, I seem to have misplaced my checkbook. If anyone can help me locate it that would be swell.

Look UNDER the console, like tucked up under it by the trans tunnel. That's where we found all the cocaine in my brother's salvage car.

Jim

When I took the back seat off my Cutlass I found a mint condition "Star Wars Storm Trooper"...the little white action figure.

I still have it somewhere....might be worth millions.

Originally posted by Lizzard King

My POS Stock Mustang GT

Sounds like another Mustang owner with low self esteem problems.
You might consider getting some professional help, to work thur your problems.

HTH

Hey could someone help me find my weed eater. I lost the number to my friends house in my car. Would one of you stop by and help me look for it.:rolleyes:
Oh, someone was talking about rustangs. An answer is not warranted when it is in response to an Ugly Troll.:eek:

I got of work early today, my computer was messed up. Now I gotta go to school. :eek:

Proof ---> http://www.srtforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56712

Best quartermile (factory tires)
13.570 @ 101MPH
60ft: 1.978
1/8th mile: 8.69@80MPH

Mods (sure):
Canadian Tire K&N air filter
Silencer plastic tube removed.
Exaust with cats.
Power pullies
New rear end with gears
Flashed Computer
Cigarette lighter removed
headlight removed.
wipers removed.

MustangDyno
271.2WHP @ 5250RPM
308WTQ @ 4000RPM
:

OK, who is fckn around?

Look at his mods:rolleyes

I've driven a mustang GT as a daily driver for a year. They are like a stock GN, which I basically have, w/ its ballz cut off.

Man, you must be fast because of all that weight reduction. I mean wipers, a cigarette lighter and a headlight must have taken off a few hundred pounds.:rolleyes:

Thats Because this board is dead, and who wants to drive a brick?

When you can have the sleek chick getter mustangs?

than a Buick

Did anyone read that recent kill story with the kid who beat that tuner....i like that story better, plus their are millions of rustangs and how many GNS are their....oh wait, i wonder if his parents bought that for him....

How stock is his car if he has new gears in his rear end and he has to remove things from it? We could throw a bunch of people in our car and load up the trunk with cement and still beat his rat. Not that it matters anyway, he is clearly someone playing a joke. Someone could not be as stupid as he is pretending to be and still be able to type.

than a Buick

In a race You are a more likley to get embarrassed in a mustang than a GN

than a Buick

Dude, if you have a big enough sausage, you don't need a "sleek" mustank

just a bit of a comment to make about getting chicks in a mustang. Quite frankly, if I was a lady and I saw a guy in a car without headlights no matter what model I'd think he was either poor, stupid or flat out goofy in the head. my .02 on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.