DSCF3530.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 206
  • DSCF3531.jpg
    DSCF3531.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 182
  • DSCF3532.jpg
    DSCF3532.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 187
lol i will soon, we just got it on the road and have been able to drive it since the engines been back together. i have tried spinning them a few times, sometimes it'll spin both but the majority both wont break loose. Plus i still got those damn peg leg gears in it. It has a little sluggishness at low speeds but it really comes alive around 50 mph.

Are you running there cam? If your not thats why you like it.

I know you had problems with one Matt, but give it a rest, please?:redface:

You may need a slightly looser converter and posi in the car to make it work better but it really does sound good.

yea im running the cam, it seems to be fine. lol at charlie, but i know how one bad product can make you leary of the brand as a whole.

Great Looking Regal!
I was a little stunned at first, lol I've not seen one WITHOUT pillow tops or power windows in a long time. Nice Color.

^lol thanks, yea its my budget beater. i picked it up for $250 a few years back and have been slowly getting parts together to have a nice little street car.the vinyl top was the color of the car and didn't look right so i painted it black, scored the wheels and tires on craigslist for $80, got carb from my cousin for free, intake $88 on ebay, the cam,lifters,timing set,valve cover air cleaner, was all bought new from summit. plus i got new springs/shocks in the back, have for front also but not installed yet. got hedman headers and thrush glasspacks too not installed yet and 3.42 ring and pinion from summit not installed yet. i have under $1300 in it including the price of the car

Good job on the budget build and congrats on having such a clean ride. I like it:cool: you should try to get an od trans in there before the gears

thanks, yea i really want an od because i know its gonna eat gas w/ out one aloong with the steeper gears.