My Rosewood car is running and for sale

geno

9sec 17MPG Street Car
Staff member
This car was a roller when i got it and its put together with spare parts ive had laying around for years. I need to complete moer thing on the car and it will be for sale soon:) Not sure what to ask but im thinking between $5000. to $5500. range:confused: :confused: Its has pretty close to perfect seats and perfect door pannels but its had a roll bar installed so the rugs have hole where the bar was installed. Thats one of the projects i need to complete is rove the rest of the bar and patch the hole..:rolleyes: And yes this is the FAMOUS Gunthers car for those that know him..Dumb A$$

Attachments

• P1010221.jpg
    P1010221.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 404
  • P1010220.jpg
    P1010220.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 427
More pics:cool:

Attachments

• P1010222.jpg
    P1010222.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 414
  • P1010223.jpg
    P1010223.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 414
  • P1010224.jpg
    P1010224.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 404
  • P1010225.jpg
    P1010225.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 404
  • P1010226.jpg
    P1010226.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 406
I also have to put the parking lights together, put the rear bumper on,detail it a little more(Needs paint but still has some shine) Ive got more to do but this car has been setting for awhile with no motor and trans even before i got it. I took it in as a trade last year and i just decided its to nice of car to let set.So i put i together with parts from 7 or 8 other cars i had parts from:biggrin:

Attachments

• P1010227.jpg
    P1010227.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 411
  • P1010228.jpg
    P1010228.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 390
Not sure what those white marks are on the PS:confused:
Must be a reflection of the snow because its not damaged there:( Id does have some marks in the paint were the side mouldings were glued on but no dents?

Not sure what those white marks are on the PS:confused:

Looks like a reflection of the lamps beside the driveway.

BTW, I measured my square ports....little bigger than 1.75" from corner to corner. I'd have to use those spare flanges I have and somehow weld 'em onto the header flanges, then port 'em that way.

Still thinking about your offer. Perhaps a package deal.

I measured my square ports....little bigger than 1.75" from corner to corner. I'd have to use those spare flanges I have and somehow weld 'em onto the header flanges, then port 'em that way.

Still thinking about your offer. Perhaps a package deal.

Sense the tubes are tig welded to the header flanges on the the outside you can port match the inside of flanges to your ports..:smile: Unlike a stock header thats welded on the inside and you have to weld around the outside of the tubes so you can remove material on the inside were its welded:smile:

nice car.. very clean.. looks like its priced right to sell... can we see more pics of the roll bar?

Sense the tubes are tig welded to the header flanges on the the outside you can port match the inside of flanges to your ports..:smile: Unlike a stock header thats welded on the inside and you have to weld around the outside of the tubes so you can remove material on the inside were its welded:smile:

If you look at your set, the tubes go right through the flange and are flush with the flange mounting surface. If you port there you'll be grinding away at the tube first, then into the flange. You'd create thin spots in the tubing right at the edge which would break off eventually and go through the turbo. Not good.

Im sure i could take my die grinder with a carbide rotory file and get rid of all the tube thats not welded to the flange. ;)
Just a thought ;) I would think others have run those same header on that style of port before?

ok I'm dying to know, what's the story with "Gunther"?

And damn nice car if I didn't have a gn already and were still looking for a Turbo Regal I'd be very interested in this myself, I know a buddy of mine is seriously thinking about this car, I've just gotta poke at him some more.

Im sure i could take my die grinder with a carbide rotory file and get rid of all the tube thats not welded to the flange. ;)
Just a thought ;) I would think others have run those same header on that style of port before?

Hmmmm....that just might work. As long as it's deep inside the port, right at the weld.

And I dunno but I'd assume there's other heads with ports like mine.

And I dunno but I'd assume there's other heads with ports like mine.
Im not sure if anybody has a head like yours LOL:D
I know i use to have a forhead and now without hair its a fivehead;)

ok I'm dying to know, what's the story with "Gunther"?

Gunther was a member or the GNRA (Grand National Racing Association)and treasurer for the club and also doing the same for his fellow brother fire fighters retirement fund. That was until they caught him with his hand in the funds for i heard $220,000.00 Thats why i was joking about looking for a Stash under the rear seat..
Now he is in jail spending some quality time with Buba and his friends...:eek: