NC Get-together 5/1

Me and my lovely wife will be there. We will bring some 2 liter drinks and some chips. My house is about 8 miles from vista piont so if anyone needs directions from any where just let me know.

Will bethere with whatever I need to bring. Whether or not the "S.S. Rust-oleum" make sit is still unclear.

Hey Adam whats up I will try to get Rick to ride up with me. I will talk to Rick tomorrow to see if he can come. Provided I am not working I will be there. I need to get the old girl out and let her stretch her legs a little. I will let you know if Rick can go tomorrow. I will bring what ever you have the least of so you let me know. Later Tracy

Hey Adam whats up I will try to get Rick to ride up with me. I will talk to Rick tomorrow to see if he can come. Provided I am not working I will be there. I need to get the old girl out and let her stretch her legs a little. I will let you know if Rick can go tomorrow. I will bring what ever you have the least of so you let me know. Later Tracy

What was the $$$ Again? You can call me on my cell @ 3206085 or nextel..

150*133026*17

Well saturday is the day.. Looking forward to all whom show. I will be heading to Bj's on Friday to pick up the food.. I will be getting there ~10ish to get set up..

CU THEN!

Adam, provided there is no rain Rick and myself are going to drive up. Is there anything that we need to bring that you are short on drinks, chips, etc. Sorry I have not called you this week I have been very busy. So I will talk to you this weekend or if I get sometime before then I will call you. Later Tracy

Don't sweat it tracy.. Bring yourself.. Donations are always welcom$ ....

Hope to see you there. BTW: We still need to chat about those wheels/tires...

Patrick said the deposit for the keg is 35$ and icehouse is all that's available.

I'll have the jungle juice in 2, 5 gallon jugs.

S:(rry NO ALKY allowed (not my rules) unless your are spraying it. :rolleyes:

But the phrase "Cover and Concealment" Comes to mind for some reason. ;)

Alright, what you want me to bring mom?

Come pick Austin up tomorrow morning so korey can have a play buddy

Well.. Just got back from getting raped by Sams Club.. I hope to see y'all there.. and don't get discouraged.. there may be some Z's, Vette or 2 or some other gm..

I will be getting there ~ 10am to start cookin... so anytime after that is good.

Remember shelter 10 @ Vista point.

Convoy from Chapel Hell / Durham area meets @ Eastgate BP 1490 N Fordham blvd Chapel Hell @ 11am.

?????

It definitely looks like rain today. I know there is a big shelter there so am I correct that RAIN or SHINE show up anyway????

I am but may not bring the Buick.

Gary
662-7218