need 3800 series II supercharged v6 engine or complete car

projectmoneypit

tx firefighter
New project, putting one in a 88 fiero i just picked up. Would like a complete running car, dont care about cars condition as i just need the engine. Let me know
Greg 817 202 7258

Got a pair of heads if you need them Greg. I believe I can get you one out of a salvage yard south of me fairly cheap if you're interested.;)

Do they guarantee the engines to be good, what is cheap.
If I remember right it's $250 and they do guarantee the engine Greg. Youpullit in Bellemeade TX just north of Waco and it's a national chain. I'd be glad to help you out if you decide to go there. They've got chain hoist set ups on a roll around gantry that are free to use in the yard and a bunch of cars to go off of.:)

If I remember right it's $250 and they do guarantee the engine Greg. Youpullit in Bellemeade TX just north of Waco and it's a national chain. I'd be glad to help you out if you decide to go there. They've got chain hoist set ups on a roll around gantry that are free to use in the yard and a bunch of cars to go off of.:)
sounds good, might be given you a call someday. Thanks
Greg

sounds good, might be given you a call someday. Thanks
Greg
I've also got a local that did the 3800 conversion in a Fiero that might be able to give you some tips and info. He's a bit of a flake but the car ran really well before he sold it.

Just went down your way charlie to south side of waco (35 and 340/6) picked up a running and driving 2000 gtp that has the v6 s/c for 600 bucks. Now just need to part the rest of the car out to pay for engine refreshing and mods.

Wish I'd know it Greg. Didn't do a darn thing all day and would've helped if you wanted it. I sent a Fiero mod book to a friend in NM that had the full blue prints for the tube frame chasis and I think I might be able to get it back if you'd like to borrow it.;)

never thought of doin a tube frame i figured the frame was already good enough, but you never know. If you ever get it back let me know, no hurry. Should have called you but was so damn humid today i just wanted to get back home.

I'll see if Aj's done with it and see if I can get it back Greg. He needed it for the SD engine info and blueprints. The chasis is entirely SCCA and IMSA legal with full prints but are a little small. You could blow them up though.:D It also had a full list of suppliers for all the parts that might help you out.;)

I put an NA 3800 series II in an 84 Fiero we use in Lemons racing. We picked the engine up from a pick-a-part on a half price sale. If you have time to do it yourself I tink thats the cheapest way to go. There are always a few supercharged engines out there. We took a battery and did a compression test and checked oil/bearings before we pulled out the engine.

For the swap, I would buy mounts from a reputable source. If you haven't already, the pennocks fiero forum for information. Our swap was pretty easy since we eliminated a lot. The wiring is by far the most involved process.

I put an NA 3800 series II in an 84 Fiero we use in Lemons racing. We picked the engine up from a pick-a-part on a half price sale. If you have time to do it yourself I tink thats the cheapest way to go. There are always a few supercharged engines out there. We took a battery and did a compression test and checked oil/bearings before we pulled out the engine.

For the swap, I would buy mounts from a reputable source. If you haven't already, the pennocks fiero forum for information. Our swap was pretty easy since we eliminated a lot. The wiring is by far the most involved process.
I tried to become a member of that forum but they wont allow yahoo.com email addy for registration.

I tried to become a member of that forum but they wont allow yahoo.com email addy for registration.
It will Greg. I'm a member and had to send a note to the admin. After they realized I was serious and looked me up they told me how to take care of the issue. It's not that hard at all.;)