Need a 160* T-Stat

SloRegal

Does any one have a 160* stat for a turbo regal laying around anywhere? Around the Houston area. I will pick it from you. I am trying to avoid ordering one bc I am not patient:rolleyes: Hope somebody has one somwhere. THANKS!!

Does any one have a 160* stat for a turbo regal laying around anywhere? Around the Houston area. I will pick it from you. I am trying to avoid ordering one bc I am not patient:rolleyes: Hope somebody has one somwhere. THANKS!!

I've been away from turbo buicks for a while, but can't you get one from a regular parts store like Autozone?

I tried Advance and Orielly and both say that they cant get it. I might just have to order one online I guess.

Little late to help you, but...
You just get a normal 54 MM 160 degree thermostat off the shelf at any auto store and trim it down. No one makes one ready to go for a 86-87 turbo car. they are all cut down. You will notice the thermostat you buy ready to go has 54mm marked on it. meausre it, it is way smaller than 54 mm.

Sorry guys, I kind of forgot about my post:rolleyes: But a buddy of mine has a GN as well and he happends to work at O'Rielys. He was able to order me one and it came the next day. Thx alot though for the help guys.